test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Zen from Saturday

zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Last Friday I put AD up for sale and the next day, 5/18/13, I sold the AD for Zen. Now I logged in today and I have neither the AD or Zen.

I understand the rollback was to 5:20am PDT on 5/19/13, so my sales on Saturday shouldn't be affected. I created a ticket, but past tickets are unresolved so I'm not too optimistic.

Anyone else have this issue?
Post edited by zombieelvis on

Comments

• Options
    haelrahaelra Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've seen reports both directions -- people who had their Zen bought during the exploit and who got it back, and some, like you, who didn't. Their Zen restoration process seems to have some problems, or possibly it's taking them a while to work through all of them separately from the rollback.

I would think your best option would be to submit a support ticket and push it along with PMs to the customer reps if it's not resolved in a reasonable time.

Edit: Since the Zen/AD exchange is still down, it's possible it's still listed for sale there, as rolled back, but since it's down, you can't see to verify it. Be sure to look for it when the Zen/AD exchange comes back up.
  • Options
    zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I logged out and logged back in to find my Exchange Log under the Listings tab is now blank. It now reads, "You have never made a listing on the exchange."

I checked at https://billing.perfectworld.com/history and the history has been wiped clean, except for the initial transfer of Zen from my wallet to Neverwinter. All my past information was available just a few minutes ago and now it's gone. This smells fishy.

I really hope this gets sorted out when the exchange comes back.