test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What about our Celestial Coins

boydzinjboydzinj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What about our Celestial Coins ?

I lost all of mine... because i was prevented from accessing the game... and because the game turned on at a weird time... the time has already elapsed that the Celestial Coins have disappeared.
Post edited by boydzinj on

Comments

• bunzagabunzaga Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    Same thing happened to me. :(

I had 4, was saving up for the 7 box, but because of the time I play and the time all this stuff went down, by the time I was able to log back in, my 24 hours was up, and have to start at 1 again. :(
  • armenuaarmenua Member Posts: 108 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I am confused about this as well. I was online when the servers went down. I had just gotten 7 coins on 2 of my characters. There is no way the time limit affected me. (Don't u lose one per day that you don't invoke?)
  • carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    we want blood
  • startuxstartux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    They should give the 7 day box as a thanks for free to everyone.
  • krahn21krahn21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost 5 (saving up for the 7 box). As a casual player, it's not easy for me to log on each day so they don't all disappear.

I don't mind the downtime and rollback so much, that was understandable. But this truly p!sses me off. They need to figure out a way to restore the coins.
  • quorforgedquorforged Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    armenua wrote: »
    I am confused about this as well. I was online when the servers went down. I had just gotten 7 coins on 2 of my characters. There is no way the time limit affected me. (Don't u lose one per day that you don't invoke?)

You lose all of them if you don't invoke. It's a reward for maintaining streaks of logging in.

But seriously, the rewards aren't worth being all that concerned about.
  • cluesclues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    Q: Celestial Coins were lost as a result of the downtime? What will be done about this?

A: We understand that this is a concern and we are aware of the feedback. Though we may not be able to provide replacement Celestial coins, we are certainly looking into it. As we cannot guarantee replacements, we are ensuring we shortly deliver a robust thank-you pack.

This is from the follow-up thread regarding the exploit and rollback.