test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Many exploits have been known since the Closed Beta, and still they accepted money

miyatzimiyatzi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello there

As many posts going around atm is stating that they have known about many bugs up to and including the AH exploit, here is two pictures recently found on some gaming sites. Make up your own minds, I don't think it's photoshop.
Many players have tried to report exploits and bugs throughout the Closed beta and even tried to report them again as they were not fixed once the game hit "Live".

Picture 1; RZaZna3.jpg

Link; http://i.imgur.com/hzpaC0v.jpg
Picture 2; hzpaC0v.jpg

It's just kinda sad all this, the game was fun, until you start noticing all the exploits.

Comments

• Options
    flakelessflakeless Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    First picture is fine
    Second one is staged I'm sure. Cheat engine doesn't actually give you that amount, it just shows X amount that you typed in.
  • Options
    xaazxxaazx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Watch this thread get locked/deleted/buried into oblivion. This company is one of the worst I have ever seen. I'm sure there's 10 more exploits just waiting to be exploded one by one.

Just posting until I am banned for my chargeback. This company is a disaster.