test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about the rollback/fix

delgatto42delgatto42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So early in 5 day head start, I dropped ~150$ buying AD at 500 each, deciding to sit on it till it hit roughly 250 each, thus doubling my money. Instead of pulling it out of the exchange, I let it sit as to not tempt me into spending it. I also left 2.4m of my founders AD in there, cause 100k is all I needed for a long time, esp when I decided to weather the worst of the bug era of the game playing other things, and just log in sometimes to see how things are going.

Fast forward to this past weekend, and it seems the exchange is offline, and they are deciding what to do. I would like confirmation from someone at Cryptic that if we had AD sitting as an investment for such a long time, that we will not be losing it. I'd rather not have my zen back because I bought knowing the market could only go down, and planned a long term investment based on that, and as I see it, a return of zen isn't a return of what I was investing for, and would not have donated for otherwise. If it is the case where they return the zen I spent to invest in the AD market, I would rather them refund the money directly, so i can spend it elsewhere since I'm getting screwed out of the investment opportunity that was only there for a few days at the beginning.

So could a dev assure that people unrelated to the issue arn't going to be totally boned by it?
When he gets to Heaven To Saint Peter he will say, "Hand me 4d6. Lets roll the dice and play!"