test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Total Speculation Gift Pack Contents

2»

Comments

• wolfrat14wolfrat14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Probably for sure:

A big middle finger and a hearty "HA HA" (in the voice of Nelson Munz) from Perfect World for allowing these exploits to erase the content and value of Astral Diamonds, forcing players to buy Zen anew with cash from the Perfect World website.

I did not know the Gambino crime family was producing videogames. gg, Perfect "Cheaters and Exploiters" World. Well played.
  • alignmentsalignments Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Respec token. I hope.
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alignments wrote: »
    Respec token. I hope.

^This. I would actually be really happy with this. I need to fine tune all three of my characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rustybladesrustyblades Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    How about 5 crunchy chicks?
  • kaderaprimekaderaprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd give anything for one free Feat point respec.
    "And don't ride in anything with a Capissen-38 engine, they fall right out of the sky."
    - Kaywinnet Lee Frye
  • wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd give anything for one free Feat point respec.

well, if you give them your credit card theyll gladly give you one.
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    XP Bonus scrolls
    Scrolls of Identification
    Possible Outfit that was supposed to be in the cash shop but is released as a thank you instead.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • panzer88panzer88 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since they are hyping it up so much and saying its so awesome, I predict it will be an ID scroll, some party poppers, lockboxes, but no keys, and some random worthless level 3 enhancement with a total package worth of $49.99!!!! - but given to us free of charge out of the kindness of their hearts.
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I am guessing it will kind of be like the adventurers pack you got with the founders. Exp scrolls, potions, crafting mats and what not. But I would really be happy with an extra 12 slot bag.
  • mathakarmathakar Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    Probably for sure:

Health potions
    ID scrolls
    Injury Kits
    Some sort of augmentation gem (random)

But what other things can we guess will be "in da box?"

- gray random companion, good until level 10 - random in-game MoB minion character model
    - purple level gear - worse than what you are wearing but NW gear calc says but its better because its purple
    - turtle of patience mount - you could run faster, but hey, it's a cool looking turtle...

What are your thoughts?

What I think they will give us : A worthless chest like the leveling one with bound junk in it like Ident. Scrolls, Injury kits and potions. Or the 7 Days Prayer Chest. Kinda worthless if you ask me but heh, it's a chance for a coalescent ward I guess?

What I'd hope they'd give us : 10$ Worth of Zen or 5-10 Enchanted Keys plus the prayer chest thing. But then again, the 10$ of zen is kinda worthless. There is so little you can do with that much. I would probably sell it all and get myself a cat or something.

What I think they should give us but I'm sure we won't get : 10$ Worth of Zen, 5-10 Enchanted Keys and some random prof. assets. Why so much? Because it's their fault for copy/pasting a bug from STO that should not have been in the game. I mean... Seriously, negative bidding in the AH? NO ONE thought about making a check for that? For real? I hope the guy who coded that gets fired.
  • lycanthroat78lycanthroat78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    Probably for sure:

Health potions
    ID scrolls
    Injury Kits

- gray random companion, good until level 10 - random in-game MoB minion character model
    - purple level gear - worse than what you are wearing but NW gear calc says but its better because its purple
    - turtle of patience mount - you could run faster, but hey, it's a cool looking turtle...

What are your thoughts?

I want that turtle mount.... seriously!
  • am0nr3xam0nr3x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    panzer88 wrote: »
    Since they are hyping it up so much and saying its so awesome, I predict it will be an ID scroll, some party poppers, lockboxes, but no keys, and some random worthless level 3 enhancement with a total package worth of $49.99!!!! - but given to us free of charge out of the kindness of their hearts.

I think this guy hit it on the head. Only thing you missed is the level 15 healing potions that will be in the chest, too.
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Probably for sure:

Health potions
    ID scrolls
    Injury Kits

What are your thoughts?

I think a great thank you present would be for Cryptic to focus on fixing the bug and allow us to be able to continue playing Open Beta for free and forget the digital gift box...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • dimitranokaidimitranokai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lockboxes and party poppers to celebrate your lockboxes.
  • kianigankianigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are going to give us Astral Diamonds!