test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Way to kill your own game PWE

2»

Comments

• f0skef0ske Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    Me too i predicted the fail of this game.
    Anyway Neverwinter it's just a passageway before the beta of Wildstar and TESO.
    Now thanks I can leave properly this bad game. 1.5/10 for the game
  • oblongshipoblongship Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    manduchess wrote: »
    The I can not believe they did not wipe the servers. 70% of players who cared enough to vote wnated a complete wipe. So what do you do? Ignore the problem and make your game fail. Hey PWE, WAKE THE **** UP! You just ruined your game and made it worthless. Good job you fails. Pay attention to the players that care about your game and put money into it. How can you be so blind?! There were two different posts on your forums with voting polls that had your player base asking for a wipe....How do you not realize this?!

Secondly, this AH exploit has been out since day one. So not only have you let many players get away with 1 shotting bosses...(I know many players in game that used the exploit and had no action taken against them...) So now all you do is ignore the problems you failed to not let happen and only punish the players who basically had nothing to do with it...

This game is dead. They had one chance to save it. A FULL WIPE. They didnt. GG. Fail company. Enjoy being hit with all the class action law suits which are bound to come.

70% of a small minority on the forums...

Go ahead say it is dead all you want, anyone can login and see differently...but hey whatever makes you feel better doom and gloomer...