test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Raven's Talons

spikespirespikespire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
Greetings one and all, I am Spike.

Consider this an open invitation to my lovely guild in the making, "The Raven's Talons"!
What is our goal? Why, to have fun of course! Due to some *ahem* set-backs I am on a personal mission to try and gather social acceptable individuals to try and make Neverwinter an enjoyable experience for ourselves and others as well as we interact with them, either it be just chatting in town, duking it out in PVP, or fighting along side a stranger in a Dungeon. We all deserve the right to have fun with the utmost respect and kindness we share with others.

This is a game, we come here to relax and enjoy our time with our fellow comrades to seek a common goal, we did not come here to mock and to look down on and to cause drama, life has already gave us plenty of that, why have it in our game? So I ask you, who is ready for a REAL Neverwinter Experience! If you are, come join "The Raven's Talons" where adventures await!
NWsig_zps2f8df234.png
ZRcH2.gif .gif .gif
"You know you wanna fondle my dragons."
Post edited by spikespire on

Comments

• darkyst24darkyst24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    May I suggest editing or remaking thread to say what server your on might help.
  • spikespirespikespire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea that might help wouldn't it huh?
    NWsig_zps2f8df234.png
    ZRcH2.gif .gif .gif
    "You know you wanna fondle my dragons."