Install Arc
Options

If a new shard was created .....

2»

Comments

• Options
    luc2kluc2k Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Between 5:30 AM and 12:30 PM I was sleeping, I have absolutely nothing to lose in this "rollback" I do however have a TONS of time invested into my crafting and character.

Bye snub!

How would a new shard affect you? Anyway, found the ignore list. Bye bye troll!

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist
  • Options
    malendrasmalendras Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    While it could provide a better environment, I think that this game will need a few months to settle down no matter what shard one resides. I question whether it will even survive as a viable, interesting game after that period.

Too bad, as it had/has potential.
  • Options
    deemorgan01deemorgan01 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nice find :D i added him aswell ..
  • Options
    carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can I ***** slap you across the internet?

reported...
  • Options
    eycezeycez Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I started like 2 days ago and am pretty sure i could get to 60 in 1 ,maybe 1.5 days /played if i had to restart so i probably would to be more on par.

Merging the shards is better though imo. I prefer when mmo's have a single 'shard' rather then a bunch of isolated communities.
  • Options
    luc2kluc2k Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eycez wrote: »
    Merging the shards is better though imo. I prefer when mmo's have a single 'shard' rather then a bunch of isolated communities.

Agreed, however having the economy of Zimbabwe on the current shards (future super shard) is very bad.