test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This looks pretty bad from all angles...And I really enjoyed game.

bigtymer39bigtymer39 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Im a casual player. I dropped 60 on founders pack because I was bored and wanted to play early. Then I dropped 20 on keys and another respec. I was clueless about any exploits(sorry newb, play game straight), but it seems these exploits have been around for awhile(from posts). I rarely post, but it seems this is going to wreck this gaming community. Also I see the open beta versus this game has launched argument. I tend to lean towards game has launched if they are taking peoples money. I'm unfamiliar with cryptic or PWE first time playing, what does a release look like if everyone can play>?

I was highly enjoying game play, oblivious to all exploits, but it all seems to make alot more sense now. As a casual gamer thinking your making a dent in the game, yet your not, and you see this is very disheartening. I am probably not the only one viewing forums who rarely post.

I truly do hope things get better, but another game is always around the corner.