test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

level up controll Buttom to level up

hardegangerhardeganger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
The range in level in where you can play along with your frinds is realy small. with a small change you could get here more controll: a level up buttom. when your exp is full, you wont get anymore until you leveled up by hitting the level up buttom. that way you could play, finisch maps and dungeons as you like without pushing yourself out of the levelrange of your friends.
Post edited by hardeganger on

Comments

• Options
    sotsotzaiisotsotzaii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    What the hell did you just wrote?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'd rather not be alone, because I value friendships more than anything else.
    Proud to be a part of
    Graviora Manent
  • Options
    remmy1313remmy1313 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People not being able to grasp the fact that they have to hit a button to level up will be a far bigger issue then not being able to play with friends for a little while. If you really want to keep in the same level range start a different character to play when your not with your friends. Not a hard concept.
  • Options
    wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the level up button would be nice if you play PvP all the time and would like to remain at a certain level do to its enjoyment factor
  • Options
    hardegangerhardeganger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sotsotzaii wrote: »
    What the hell did you just wrote?

What: instead of autoleveling a "level up" buttom on.
    Why? to prevent too fast leveling.
  • Options
    vaeledrinvaeledrin Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    That would be a good feature for achievement completion purposes and for enjoyment of lower level PvP .
  • Options
    lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I think the experience u get from Quests is 2much, needs 2be lowered by 20%...........
    (but then i think they did it like that on purpose to keep players interested......
    they might slow leveling up after L60..........................................................................
    don't forget its still beta!...........................................................................................'
    just enjoy the game..................................................................................................
  • Options
    vaeledrinvaeledrin Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Another alternative is to allow players to downgrade themselves, so level 60s can go back to previous zones and play there.
  • Options
    vonthvonth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    *drums*

A LEVEL UP BUTTOM!!!
  • Options
    vonthvonth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    That's something GW2 did. I didn't enjoy it. When i get back the zones i visited, i want to be stronger. Not hitting like a chicken with all the epics i have got >.>