test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Soo a rollback and a package for our time huh !!!

deemorgan01deemorgan01 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Atleast no total wipe ... and we get a special package for out wasted time ... all in all its not to bad .. glad i didnt lvl my alt up any today :D .. sucks for people who power lvled today though ..
Post edited by deemorgan01 on

Comments

• Options
    nalravnalrav Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Not bad? Teribad. Trash company.
  • Options
    glennanderglennander Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so this rollback is affecting the day of Sunday Only??
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not sure how this will fix anything.
  • Options
    kblazekblaze Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    knoteskad wrote: »
    Not sure how this will fix anything.

it won't since the bug existed and was used before the 7 hour timeframe. it will get rid of some of it but nowhere near all of it.

Well it's been fun but it's time to go.
  • Options
    biggigbegbiggigbeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    my CW loses about 8 levels and will have to repeat a maps worth of quests. hmm hope I don't grow tired of the content.
  • Options
    wolfmanjackkwolfmanjackk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I find it interesting that they say the issue was just found when i have seen lots of posts stating the fact that these issues have been around sense closed beta. I don't know if that is fact or fiction. But i have seen too many posts stating it to simply write it off as fiction.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
    ^^ This video sums up the majority of what i have read on these forums.
    San check roll = -12
  • Options
    philcoulsonphilcoulson Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    package of dyes I bet lol
  • Options
    tyeztyez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kblaze wrote: »
    it won't since the bug existed and was used before the 7 hour timeframe. it will get rid of some of it but nowhere near all of it.

lol k bye no one cares
  • Options
    naztrollnaztroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Well this sucks, but what are you gunna do. At least its only whatever I did today.
    18.jpg
  • Options
    cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i hope its not minor <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like potions, kits and altars...easily obtainable in the game.
  • Options
    lazerglovezlazerglovez Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The problem has been in the game since closed beta, I made the most significant progress on my level 60 this morning than any other day as far as tier 2 loot drops and im sad to say im leaving this game. good bye NW and RIP
  • Options
    conundrumnsaconundrumnsa Member Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kblaze wrote: »

That was my immediate thought too. You'll get the casual exploiters, but the "professional" ones who have been doing it since launch will once again walk away laughing at both devs and fellow players.

The MMO saying holds true once again:

"Exploit Early, Exploit Often"
  • Options
    j0nixj0nix Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    a gift package....considering its PWE itll be 10% more zen on your next purchase.
  • Options
    roguehwzroguehwz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    I played 4 characters for several hours and gained several levels and ten of thousands of diamonds via daily and now all my effort GONE?

I hope all my legit zen and astral diamonds I put up in the exchange is still there. The final sum of all my diamonds and zen should be not be touched or when refunded remains correct.

Then all my auction bids with diamonds, the posting costs, consignments placed, etc. Is it gone?

Proper refund or disappearing act?
  • Options
    narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its probably a box that will require an enchanted key to open so they can sell more zen to pay for all the overtime today lol.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
  • Options
    epokepok Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is ridiculous. So in other words the people that have been exploiting since "Open Beta" started get away scott from with millions of AD and items and they punish a few people for which 1 day is the minimum time frame that an action can be out without a buyout. I want a refund for all the money ive put in.
  • Options
    vylkervylker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    At least.. no more cats!
  • Options
    wolfmanjackkwolfmanjackk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    epok wrote: »
    I want a refund for all the money ive put in.

This is why smart people don't dump lots of money on games that are in "Beta".. Cough.. for that matter this is also a reason why smart people don't dump lots of money into online games period. You might as well just take that money out of the bank and light it on fire. you actually get more for your money that way. (the heat it produces could keep you warm)..

I think people need to roll a San check more often
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
    ^^ This video sums up the majority of what i have read on these forums.
    San check roll = -12
  • Options
    adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well considering that I, on average make about 200k astral diamonds daily and craft like a mad dog....I am doubting they will cough up anything remotely close for lost time plus rolled back time that can equal that....while i am not a wealthy player in the game 200k daily is enopught to feed my 12 kids and their wives...

I just hope they chose the best path and there are no repercussions to their actions.....
    Today we fight the GAULS......monstrous and HAIRY beyond reason.
  • Options
    gundzorgundzor Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Package better be something valuable. Like a companion. A Respec token. Something like that.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    This is why smart people don't dump lots of money on games that are in "Beta".. Cough.. for that matter this is also a reason why smart people don't dump lots of money into online games period. You might as well just take that money out of the bank and light it on fire. you actually get more for your money that way. (the heat it produces could keep you warm)..

I think people need to roll a San check more often

You could be a bit less condescending.

Anyway, it's not a matter of being smart or stupid. I can spend money on a game...I can go to movie...I can go to a bar/club. All of these are money sinks that will likely end up with you having nothing to show for them and most last less time than an MMO. Also, some people have more disposable income than others.

In retrospect I wish I had not bought the Founders pack and Zen I have already spent on the game, but it was my decision and I'm not going to cry about it. I just won't be throwing good money after bad as far as NW is concerned.

Ironically, I am looking forward to Legacy of Romulas going live in Star Trek Online Tuesday. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    adabisi wrote: »
    Well considering that I, on average make about 200k astral diamonds daily and craft like a mad dog....I am doubting they will cough up anything remotely close for lost time plus rolled back time that can equal that....while i am not a wealthy player in the game 200k daily is enopught to feed my 12 kids and their wives...

I just hope they chose the best path and there are no repercussions to their actions.....

I just have one question...how do you keep that stocking cap on your head ??!!

hehe...I wonder how many here know who Adabisi is without looking him up.
  • Options
    nalravnalrav Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    So, it took 12 hours to decide to do a 7 hour rollback. Theres must have been some major brainstorming going on in that room.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    nalrav wrote: »
    So, it took 12 hours to decide to do a 7 hour rollback. Theres must have been some major brainstorming going on in that room.

I'm betting there were epic levels of CYA and finger pointing in that room.
  • Options
    kondesitokondesito Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i hope the reward be at least 5k zen or something yep some people call me a dreamer
  • Options
    krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No it will be a gift certificate of 10% off zen purchases.
  • Options
    monsulamormonsulamor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its almost 2 am here and the server is still down what happen to almost getting there we'll get you back in game shortly
  • Options
    lizzybeth78lizzybeth78 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know exactly who Adabisi is (without looking him up). What I'm wondering is why someone would want to be Adabisi? Oh well...to each their own.
  • Options
    nausumnausum Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Whatever the package is, it cannot be worth so much that it will be useful, because people would be selling it on the AH - and that will hurt the economy even more (since people are withdrawing funds from the circulating ammount).
  • Options
    nausumnausum Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    monsulamor wrote: »
    Its almost 2 am here and the server is still down what happen to almost getting there we'll get you back in game shortly

Oh you know, lol.