test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

UPDATE THREAD: Just tuning in? I GOT YO BACK!

trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If you're just tuning in, here is the summary of events per Facebook and/or Twitter:

BREAKING BREAKING NEWS!!

Cryptic has released a formal apology and update on what is going on! Still no ETA for an ETA of Server Reinstatement but rest assured I will be more than happy to update you several hours after I find out!

Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

Source
BREAKING NEWS

This just in!

10 MINUTES AGO:

"I can't verify it fully, but given that Branflakes isn't sending out emails, I believe that STO and CO are safe."

CO and/or STO may or may not be safe. Hopefully I will or will not be able to confirm and/or deny this possibility, or lack therof, sometime soon but until then stay tuned!

Likewise, hopefully I will be able to update you on the pending update regarding the ETA for our ETA on the Server Maintenance Timeline which will provide us with an ETA for Server Maintenance completion.

But I don't know.

Thank you for your patience!
In Other News

10 SECONDS AGO

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

5 MIN AGO

"Stay tuned! I can't announce an ETA of the ETA, unfortunately. :P"

1 HOUR AGO

"The post about our plan of action is being confirmed -- stay tuned, folks, we're getting closer."

3 HOURS AGO

"Update: We have a plan of action. We're verifying the exact timeline, then we'll be triple-checking the planned forum post with all key stakeholders before posting. We're not finished yet, folks, but we're getting closer."

5 HOURS AGO

"We're gathering a few final details before finalizing our plan of action. We'll update as soon as we have more information -- thank you all for your patience."

7 HOURS AGO

"Update: we're hoping to have more info for you soon, and are still working on the issue. Thanks so much for your patience!"

8 HOURS AGO

"Update: we're still investigating and should have more information soon. Thanks for sticking with us!"

9 HOURS AGO

"Update: the shard downtime will be extended for two more hours as we address the AD/AH issue. More details soon - thank you!"

9 1/2 HOURS AGO

"Update: we're still investigating the issue and will have more information for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!"

10 HOURS AGO

"Hey everybody! We're bringing the shards down temporarily to better investigate the AH/AD issue. Estimated downtime is 1 hour. We'll have more updates soon!"

I will update this thread soon. Thank you for your patience!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by trickshaw on

Comments

• Options
    lzyroblzyrob Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's funny because it's true
  • Options
    zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well at least he/she dropped the use of "soon" and "very soon". :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • Options
    deacon777deacon777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hahahahaha

17/10 would fap again.
  • Options
    molnarfilipshinmolnarfilipshin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they really should fire the guy in control of their twitter account. how unprofessional can one be? :/
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    UPDATED the UPDATE thread.

Thank you for your patience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    trickshaw, I am digging you.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    marineusmcrhmarineusmcrh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    trickshaw wrote: »
    UPDATED the UPDATE thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Lol trick thank you for making at least 1 out of 14 hours utterly hilarious for me. <3
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=98633707&dateline=1368527786
  • Options
    dracothdracoth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This a good joke! (Random guys whispers in ear) Wait? WHAT?! This isn't a joke?! BLASPHEMERS!!! NO ONE SHOULD KILL A GOOD JOKE!!!!
  • Options
    motaomotao Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    whoa K got it I just signed up yesterday so when the servers went down i thought it was me...then with attempting to navigate the forums still couldn't figure out what was going on. This sure cleared things up thx a bunch now I know....ill be coming back tomorrow.

Also this was a huge help even if it seems to be a joke :D.. Forums seemed to be filled wit a a lot of upset people and i was about ready to jump into that wit my noobness. thx again
  • Options
    yultyult Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    .patience your for you Thank
  • Options
    tredotredo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zylaxx wrote: »
    Well at least he/she dropped the use of "soon" and "very soon". :cool:

Nope, he didn't

Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 2m ago
    Shouldn't be "quite a few". I should have an update soon...

I'm tired of hearing "soon" for the last 12 hours!
  • Options
    cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Man whoever did the artwork on that parody twitter account needs to be carefu- Oh really? OH.....
  • Options
    ruinateruinate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trickshaw, I was wondering if I could get an update on the update of the confirmation of the confirmation and the triple check. I heard soon was the latest estimate?
  • Options
    pahnyepahnye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    HaHaHa!! Thanks for the laughs man. Even if it is true, still funny.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    No... going to take min.. wait no, make that 2... hold this might take longer, possibly 30 mins... <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> no sorry its going to be a hour and a half... Sorry were running into more problems so Its going to be 3 hours... We just found a bad program will probably be 6 hours... Fixing the program was more complicated then we thought so maintenance is extended to 12 hours... Looks like going to take the whole day, sorry folks... Thank you for you patience we are now shutting the game down since EVERYTHING is wrong with it so it will take about a year to fix it we hope to see you in like NEVER because we don't want to see all your UGLY FACES along with your whining!!!! >:P

Me: Buuuuuuut Whhhhhyyyyyy Q_Q
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    This just in!

10 MINUTES AGO:

"I can't verify it fully, but given that Branflakes isn't sending out emails, I believe that STO and CO are safe."

CO and/or STO may or may not be safe. Hopefully I will or will not be able to confirm and/or deny this possibility, or lack therof, sometime soon but until then stay tuned!

Likewise, hopefully I will be able to update you on the pending update regarding the ETA for our ETA on the Server Maintenance Timeline which will provide us with an ETA for Server Maintenance completion.

But I don't know.

Thank you for your patience!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tredotredo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "We're literally posting an update right now". 1 min ago via twitter

notice how he said "update" not plan!
  • Options
    dagnaru5dagnaru5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    seconds ago

@Ritchie171 We're literally posting an update right now.

LOL yeah, so we can expect an update really soon :rolleyes:
  • Options
    dagnaru5dagnaru5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    http://t.co/3YmpKWOkKv

plan of action is up!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    dagnaru5 wrote: »
    http://t.co/3YmpKWOkKv

plan of action is up!!

Oh nice... but I wish they could tell me what time it would be for Eastern players of the US

I could look it up, but no idea what I'm searching for...

Anyone says to go google is just plain trolling. I'm not that stupid google has always been the first thing to search something.
  • Options
    sectirioussectirious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This thread pleases me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    UPDATED the UPDATE THREAD!

I appreciate your enthusiasm and patience, more info to come soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    khalaqkhalaq Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +9000 to rep for such an awesome thread
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    khalaq wrote: »
    +9000 to rep for such an awesome thread

FunFact: Their Facebook page hasn't been updated yet. This is the first time the forums have been updated prior to their Facebook and/or Twitter accounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aevlomaevlom Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is the only amusing and informative thread on the forums for the last 24 hours.
    I salute you.
  • Options
    mennelonmennelon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    Sticky /10
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    UPDATE:

I'm no longer updating the update thread. Thanks again for your patience through this ordeal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]