test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If you are leaving because there is not going to be a wipe.....

deacon777deacon777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
And you aren't full of BS, you really are for sure 100% done with this game.

PM me on the forums and give me your stuff. If I have to create some alts to take receivership of your toons belongings on other servers I will do just that.

Sell: anything bound, greens, junk items.

Spend: all your astral diamonds on anything tangible in game, keys, AH buyouts, companions. Tokens, dragon, pegasus, lion, pvp, cash em all out and get gear. Zen, cash it all out for bags, pets, mounts.

PM me on these forums and we can arrange a meet up so you can dump everything you got to me. Gold, items, crafting mats, unbound items, assets, the works.

Look at it this way, if you do this, a few months down the road you wont be tempted to come back.
This is basically just insurance, for yourself. Insurance to make you stick to your guns.
Post edited by deacon777 on

Comments

• vinzovinzo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    deacon777 wrote: »

PM me on the forums and give me your stuff. If I have to create some alts to take receivership of your toons belongings on other servers I will do just that.

Spend: all your astral diamonds on anything tangible in game, keys, AH buyouts, companions. Tokens, dragon, pegasus, lion, pvp, cash em all out and get gear. Zen, cash it all out for bags, pets, mounts.

PM me on these forums and we can arrange a meet up so you can dump everything you got to me. Gold, items, crafting mats, unbound items, assets, the works.

Look at it this way, if you do this, a few months down the road you wont be tempted to come back.
    This is basically just insurance, for yourself. Insurance to make you stick to your guns.

Oh here we go with these threads now. Same childish **** happened in SWTOR as well.
  • chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How will that make your accounts look when youve been traded 15,000 cats within a short number of days?

-just sayin. :p
  • deacon777deacon777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chai23 wrote: »
    How will that make your accounts look when youve been traded 15,000 cats within a short number of days?

-just sayin. :p

Well, if I catch the critical eye of Cryptic for taking all this stuff from people. Even if this thread gets moved to the lower depths, it will still be there. Plus ill have my forum PMs. I think ill be ok :D
  • eesio1eesio1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PM me hes a founder im only level 54 lol , Look a wipe isnt gonna help anything exploiters find ways to exploit thats there nature they arent fair in any way . They will always be around no matter what measures are taken. I stopped getting mad ages ago and steered clear of them. And play my own game at my own speed. Point here is dont worry about Joe , worry about yourself. And have your own fun!!!
  • teldarateldara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    0s1cb.gif
  • deacon777deacon777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eesio1 wrote: »
    PM me hes a founder im only level 54 lol

Even more reason to leave your loot with me! Im dedicated to the game enough to invest in it. Would you rather you left your belongings with someone who may or may not be in for the long haul or someones who seems to be at least "in it to win it"? :D
  • tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP is just being dumb.
    edited May 2013
    tormeanted wrote: »
    OP is just being dumb.

Im not being facetious. If people are really going to quit, for real QUIT QUIT. Why should their items go to rot? Give them to me. Regardless if its two blues or even just 500 astrals. Free loot is free loot.
  • cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you on craigslist too? I'd love to trade you some Zimbabwe currency for any number of furnishings, food, or computer related items in your possession currently. I can give you as much as one hundred trillion dollars per item. Please pm me contact info.
  • johnlgaltjohnlgalt Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...Bye!

And Happy Trails!
    edited May 2013
    vGQiB.gif

I love your gifs.
  • zodatzodat Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vinzo wrote: »
    Oh here we go with these threads now. Same childish **** happened in SWTOR as well.

Yea but come on, it worked out super well for SWTOR!

Right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • knifecityknifecity Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't see anything wrong with this. Yes, this vulture-esque way of doing things is looked down on but just because it leaves people with a sour feeling doesn't mean it isn't a smart and/or legit thing to do. I don't think OP is a scumbag or anything, just trying to make the most of the situation for his gain from people who legitimately want to quit the game.
  • rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh swtor, lol
    I said it from very early on, any of those again naive enough playing this who said it wouldn't happen.
    The most expensive game ever made, went F2P in a year.
    I told you so.
    The same as this game won't ever have a launch date, it will be beta for a very long time, because its beta, they can justify rollbacks lol
    Some of you are so naive.
  • xaerostrikexaerostrike Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Make sure you report the OP for scamming and Begging, hope he gets banned with the rest of the Exploiters
  • azuregateazuregate Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stop begging and have some dignity.
  • carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    deacon777 wrote: »

LOL i rather give someone with more manners than you, imbecile