test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

@Anyone that has paid $$ so far in this game, and their opinions.

destrayudestrayu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As I not so patiently wait for things to clear up and life to go on as normal in the world of NWO. I like so many others, are browsing these forums reading all of the jargon that has bubbled up as a result of current affairs. Outside of the normal kiddie hogwash and namecalling, I have noticed a disturbing trend. That is the trend of any poster with a "Guardian" or "Hero of the North" title underneath their name seems to feel some sort of superiority towards those who have yet to invest any hard currency in the game. Lets get one thing straight, everyone is equally entitled to their opinion here. Regardless of the amount of cash if any they have spent so far. Get off your high horse guys, spending money in a f2p game for extras is rewarding in and of itself. There is no need to bash other people because you decided to flip the bill and someone else is still on the fence, or has even outright decided they will ride it out in a true free to play status. Their choice, not yours, get over yourselves. That is all.

Comments

• Options
    drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013
    I think my Class Action Lawsuit is a good idea
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    IF it is applicable, why not. It is after all America's favorite pastime !
  • Options
    tyeztyez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Class action lawsuit will get you nada. only way that would work is if they refused you a refund after a full wipe.. neither of which is happening..

I think so far Ive dropped $90 into NWO and im not worried. the only in-convience Ive gotten was the fact that i couldnt play today.. oh well.. NWO isnt going anywhere.. just let the dev's do their job and lets move on
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tyez wrote: »
    I think so far Ive dropped $90 into NWO and im not worried. the only in-convience Ive gotten was the fact that i couldnt play today.. oh well.. NWO isnt going anywhere.. just let the dev's do their job and lets move on

I couldn't agree with you more. But I will. I agree with you even more.