test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Servants of the Azure Sky[Mindflayer] 300+ Members!

kartosathentia1kartosathentia1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello, I am Ayumi. I am the leader of SotAS we are a large guild accepting members all the time. We are a continuously growing guild who almost always has 30-40 players on at a time. We do not hold to any specifics like we are not directly a PvP guild, social guild, ect. We are really everything. We do PvPs, events for items, PvE, Dungeons/Skirmishs, and on top of that we are very friendly and social. Our members are a wide range from level 7 to level 60. We are getting a lot of level 60s and a quite a lot of the people are slowly approaching the level, as well. This doesn't mean we don't accept anyone lower. We accept anyone at any time. We have 3 guild banks and soon to have more. We have a nice equipment bank in which anyone at rank 2 can take equipment from the bank at their own disposure. (A lot of members deposit rare equipment in there daily to help others out) We have active leaders and unique ranks. The leaders are almost always on and willing to ask questions. We also have a very unique rune collection the guild has been working on collecting. We do events as much as we can to give off rare items such as rare runes with other things pending soon. At night the guild tends to be a bit more mature however if anyone feels like it gets out of hand we will step in and tell them to slow it down however many jokes are told and many laughs are had. Anyways, I decided to post about the guild here to help us grow even more and allow others to join in on the fun we have been having. We are more then willing to give you a warm welcome! If you are interested in joining the guild you can either message me in the game: Ayumi@kartosathentia1 or you can sign up on our website and ask to join from there:
http://soasnw.shivtr.com/

We are looking forward to seeing you in the guild! :)