test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

v(i)v Knights of the Coffee Table v(i)v is recruiting!

lexdoodisslexdoodiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
Hello, "Knights of the Coffee Table" is on the "DRAGON " server, and recruiting for PVE primarily, focusing toward endgame play. We have PVPers, and hope to have more. We are a Casual play guild, we understand people have lives. We would like to be a social guild, I have a Ventrilo server for communications. All guild bank slots have been provided. Come join our Camelot Spoof!
Now, the quickest way to join my guild, or any other guild that you know the name of, while ingame, press "O", then press "Find Person", in the field instead of a persons name, type in the name of the guild you wish to locate, Knights of the Coffee Table, if any player from that guild is online they will show up in the list, you should be able to right click on any one of them and ask for an invite, or ask a question.
I hope you find the shortcut helpful if nothing else, we are always looking to help others, and never hold back info, enjoy your game, it's a beaut'.

Knights of the Coffee Table is on the "Dragon" server, thank you,
v(i)v King Arthur Rietus
Protector of the Realm