test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A way to wipe without character all Zero

jahosphatjahosphat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
1) Create a new Currency
2) Make all currently held Items BOUND to character.
3) Cross check Accounts who purchased Founders/pre order AD and give them the new currency

This would be somewhat of a softwipe, you won't get rid of the expoliter 60s with full epics, but you would essentially make all their mule accounts dead and unable to sell for $$.

Am I missing anything here?

thx,
Love the game by the way. I don't exploit, and think the game is amazing.
:)
Post edited by jahosphat on

Comments

• mcleod71mcleod71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    /support great ideas
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well this is the first smart idea I've heard, kudos to you.
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • bghostbghost Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jahosphat wrote: »
    1) Create a new Currency
    3) Cross check Accounts who purchased Founders/pre order AD and give them the new currency

This would be somewhat of a softwipe, you won't get rid of the expoliter 60s with full epics, but you would essentially make all their mule accounts dead and unable to sell for $$.

thx,

make the new currency NON_TRADABLE. use gold to buy items from auction house
  • aelvez0120aelvez0120 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    How about we just remove AD. Never understand why it existed at the first place.
  • jahosphatjahosphat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aelvez0120 wrote: »
    How about we just remove AD. Never understand why it existed at the first place.
    Doubt you get that, that's how they make $$$.
    make the new currency NON_TRADABLE. use gold to buy items from auction house
    One good thing about having the multiple currency is well the whole system didn't get screwed. If you made the switch to gold you could have a much bigger problem right now... somewhat of a silver-lining? albeit not a great one... heh
  • wildoxitwildoxit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please wipe this F-UP and start over again... I have spent 500$ on founders and ZEN and if it’s all refunded I have no problem starting over again... leveling is cake so let’s get started. . .
  • kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jahosphat wrote: »
    1) Create a new Currency

thx,

Sounds like a good plan to me. That way those ppl that worked hard for their gear retain ownership and those who used less reputable means are stuck with mule characters with no inventory space. The new currency should be unobtainable unless purchased straight from PE (no conversion system or daily invoking). The currency could then be used for store items.
  • glennanderglennander Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /Support ^^
  • jahosphatjahosphat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    any other thoughts?
  • kajiwhtkajiwht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    Hmm I agree... but there's a problem... ZEN is different from AD...
    Founders get AD.... not zen...
    And lots of exploiters already turned their AD into Zen or even gold...
    so it doesnt really work that way...
    It's better if they just remove all itens and currency... and reboot the economy...
    give everyone decent current level stuff so the game is playable... and refund bonus AD + Zen
  • vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is a good idea. I hope the devs are taking notice to it.
  • hizuplaguehizuplague Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I completely agree.