Install Arc

No Wipe For You

2»

Comments

• andomiindandomiind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have no problem with a wipe,
    the once who promote a wipe must be very insecure in them self,
    they should take time away from games all together.
    Been playing games sens the 70th's,
    Working on my second toon now,
    its all about the journey, gladly do it again, because its a great game !
  • xunxanxunxan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They announced, right from launch (I don't buy this open BETA garbage) that there would be no character wipes.
    They have repeatedly reaffirmed this.
    New server would be fine, even desirable.
    Go back on repeated promises is off the table really. Nothing is going to ruin the game's credibility more than that.
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aha..this is an old post from 8 days ago :) it `s possible they`d change their minds.
    seen loads of statements about no wipe, then there came a comment: there is no wipe "planned". when exploits went public that `s something else then excluding it.
    it will be best if there comes a wipe for the sake of the game, loads of free ad laying around. with knowing the exploiting is happening from the beginning,and saying no wipe comes is the same saying it`s alowed to exploit with their design errors as long they don`t "notice" it.
    no wipe maybe can be translated into legal terms to get money paid for zen back, because they know it`s exploited a month instead of 7 hours. meaning they cover up the public exploit and pretend the exploit didn`t happen before.
    and we all should go play happy with our catcape ;p
    ad,gold,zen sellers aren`t realy stupid. this game is farmed to death before rollback, most are holding their breath for converting it to zen. but you can see at zen market behaviour it`s being traded in slowly.
    and besides the good news messages about banning, there are loads without a ban.