• blackwolf3090blackwolf3090 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still green. Just unable to get past "connecting to log in server"
  • maceface3maceface3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's as far as my green dot let's me go to
  • bladesnifferbladesniffer Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Funny. My server status dot is green, and I still can't get in.
  • zaeldvorzaeldvor Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    like i said mine dropped me back to red
  • dsladehkandsladehkan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm getting red dot. After I log in on the launcher it goes green and then I get the annoying server timeout message. SO, plan to do something about this?
  • meshooflakesmeshooflakes Member Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    Really are you that addicted you have to keep trying to log in? Just wait till there is an announcement on here or on their twitter that everything is sorted and up and running.That way it will save you getting frustrated.
  • fogmadevildjinnfogmadevildjinn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sooo... everyone's posting "red dot" "green dot" remarks.. We're all in the same boat. How about we refrain from posting when we CAN'T get in and save the post for when we actually can? *grins*
    edited May 2013
    dsladehkan wrote: »
    I'm getting red dot. After I log in on the launcher it goes green and then I get the annoying server timeout message. SO, plan to do something about this?

dunno but i've lost 4 hours of progress
    edited May 2013
    *looks up at meshooflakes' post.. exactly *grins*
  • coachingperfectcoachingperfect Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I suppose Ill just sit back and watch youtube untill this problem is fixed. :p
    edited May 2013
    4 Hours?... maybe they roll-back and we lose a week's worth? I'll be honest, I started a few days ago and it'll be almost like a free "re-spec" for me, hehe. In any event, nothing we say here is going to make anything happen any faster, right?
    edited May 2013
    Right. no point complaining Just go enjoy some sun or something. There is more to life than games. They are a good side note
    edited May 2013
    4 Hours?... maybe they roll-back and we lose a week's worth? I'll be honest, I started a few days ago and it'll be almost like a free "re-spec" for me, hehe. In any event, nothing we say here is going to make anything happen any faster, right?
    then they just wasted my time and id want my money back that i did put into the game
    edited May 2013
    then they just wasted my time and id want my money back that i did put into the game
    edited May 2013
    You'd expect that if they roll-back, they roll the zen back into your account, eh? I'm willing to bet that if you spent money to level the first time, you'll spend money again if you have to re-level, right?
    edited May 2013
    You'd expect that if they roll-back, they roll the zen back into your account, eh? I'm willing to bet that if you spent money to level the first time, you'll spend money again if you have to re-level, right?
    no i'll take my money and leave. screw playing again
    edited May 2013
    Does everyone forget this is a free to play game. And that just cause it is released not everything is worked out, Patience is a virtue that we all need. Christ people let them do their work and find something else to do
    edited May 2013
    Does everyone forget this is a free to play game. And that just cause it is released not everything is worked out, Patience is a virtue that we all need. Christ people let them do their work and find something else to do

i have been. already watched one movie working on a second
  • coachingperfectcoachingperfect Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you check the main thread made by the administrator, they are updating it and it sounds like they might get the problem fixed soon. :/
    edited May 2013
    If you check the main thread made by the administrator, they are updating it and it sounds like they might get the problem fixed soon. :/

im following twitter about it
  • nerfallthethingsnerfallthethings Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    khatzhas wrote: »
    In short: an exploit in the AH allowed large amounts of Diamonds to be created, much of which was laundered for Zen. The auction house and exchange were shut down, then servers taken offline while its being fixed and action taken.

The "Rollback" and "Wipe" talk are people suggesting how the situation could be fixed if PWE can't remove just the falsely created currency.

The "cat" situation was due to some of the exploiters using the created diamonds to buy Cat companion pets to sell in order to try to launder them and spread the hate around.
    lol they must have read Reamde because in that book almost the exact same in game exploits were being used :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sugram84sugram84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if they roll back they shod save char data of non-suspicious char's who ton't have millions or billions of gold or AD, then we can start from were we left off, why all must suffer cause of the exploiters? i ton't see any reasons why!!!