test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CW High Vizier 4-Piece Set Bonus Possible Broken

spencer1000flspencer1000fl Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I I finally got my High Vizier set completed yesterday and when I went to do castle never with it I noticed my damage had went down. This confused me for a bit so I decided to look into it further today.

I noticed that my auto attacks (magic missile), with debuff on enemy, max stacks of arcane, and max stacks of greater plague fire, were hitting for around 800-1K damage non crit.

When I removed my head piece (and removing the 4 piece set bonus) my auto attacks were hitting for around 1100-1300 damage non crit.

My guess is that instead of stealing the defense, its actually just granting both you and the targets the defense and DECREASING your damage.

Can someone look into this and help confirm this for me? I spent a good few days farming for this set because the potential it has but now I'm thinking about switching to shadow weaver like everyone else if this set is actually broken.
Post edited by spencer1000fl on

Comments

• jonsbe1jonsbe1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That set AND shadow weaver sets are broken. And yes, they buff the defence both on you and mob your hitting.

Shadow weaver gives just "abit" more crit severity, oh i don't know.. 50% more than it should.. Crit severity goes upto ~150% TO WHOLE PARTY..