test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wipe or something...

sadonis55935sadonis55935 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Alright, I've actually paid money for this game beyond the initial purchase of the Guardians of NW pack. I've tried to stay positive, but I feel like the money I've paid is completely worthless and the items I got are just the same. Unless something is specifically done to address the influx of items and AD into the economy then this game needs a wipe of some sort--item wipe, AD wipe, something. Obviously, you'll have to return the Zen that was bought and transferred, but you don't have to return the money [skipping the former just means PW is going to see chargebacks like crazy and (I believe) they can be fined at some point for each chargeback)].

This isn't a step anyone wants to take, but unless they can go through their logs quickly and get rid of these people on top of responding quicker to these emergency situations then it's just useless to play at this point.

Comments

• mirage113mirage113 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why cant they do the fixes , wipe start new and give you back everything you payed for?
  • kittledorfkittledorf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The game needs a major wipe, and refund for everyone that wants.