test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lvl 60 Best Gear/Weapons and Scores. Pvp/Pve Post Here!

yusirehyusireh Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Hello to all you NW thieves! Please post here pictures of your weapons and gear with the Gear score stats (crit/power/score). I just need to see the basic stats also doesnt matter if your socketed or not just need the stats and type the weapon and gear set names.
I am thinking about purchasing the Iceshard daggers with the Shadewalker gear set for level 60. Are there better gear/weapons available? Show me the gear score and your Crit/Power stats.
If you are Pvp based show me the gear stats/score Also the name of your set for level 60 that you truly believe is the best you can get. Then tell me the best parts about the gear, basically the major utility that comes with it and offense (Life steal, regen. deflection etc.)
I really need to see some really awesome level 60 Gear and weapons so I know how awesome I can be. I should be 60 by tonight so post quickly!
Also post how much crit/power is on the weapons if you have a favorite to talk about! I like the Iceshard but if theres something better for a reasonable Ad price of 300k each spill it!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yusirehyusireh Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    Btw all. I know about the gear sets available but I want to see who uses what and how your doing with it. Regret it or what? Also my new fav set is hard to figure bc i want power and i want crit but idk what to chose
  • xxipiratexxxxipiratexx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would love to see what enchants people are using:D