What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Major Problems I have noticed with Neverwinter PvP

Comments

• Options
    imtankbruhimtankbruh Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You give cc diminishing effects CW are useless. Its all about who catches who first.
  • Options
    dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The problem with pvp for me:
    It caused a nerf to cleric self healing.
    It made 2h beaters awfull till lvl 40sih.
    And not shure the low agro managment on gf are because off it.

Solution ... remove pvp from Neverwinter, stop nerfing things for it.
    Because it will also gimp the classes into worthlessness. Kind off like now, with only 3 off 5 classes payable endgame. If you call that endgame.

P.S:
    It could also be a solotion to make a pvp only server, then nerf stuff there as you like.
    As long as my chars arent nerfed cause off pvp, i wouldnt care.
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • Options
    jbrewergamerjbrewergamer Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Things that need to be fixed to make PVP less frustrating:

1. The kill should be awarded to the player that caused the most damage to the dying player, instead of the player that got the last hit.

2. Crowd control effects need diminishing returns.

3. Remove the "I win/HP" pots. (or at least nerf the speed at which they heal)

4. Make control wizard's dodge ability (teleport) use half stamina, like every one else. (They are already the "King of Control", they don't need the extra mobility.)

I agree with the first 3, the 4th well I think that it would be fixed with just nerfing crowd control. I think they need diminishing returns so you can't just spam them. I mean I just got done fighting a team of 3 CWs and 2 TRs. We were stunlocked the entire time and they won pretty quickly even when we had a cleric and they did not.
  • Options
    xunxanxunxan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dmolisher1 wrote: »
    Solution ... remove pvp from Neverwinter, stop nerfing things for it.
    Because it will also gimp the classes into worthlessness. Kind off like now, with only 3 off 5 classes payable endgame. If you call that endgame.
    The main 'battle cry' of the PvPers right now is nerf Astral Shield into the ground cause it, you know, shields damage well + heals.
    Think CWs + Rogues for endgame, no one else need apply.
  • Options
    imtankbruhimtankbruh Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with the first 3, the 4th well I think that it would be fixed with just nerfing crowd control. I think they need diminishing returns so you can't just spam them. I mean I just got done fighting a team of 3 CWs and 2 TRs. We were stunlocked the entire time and they won pretty quickly even when we had a cleric and they did not.

Then you had bad teammates because while you were being stunlocked they should have been attacking the person doing it to you.

and @op regaurding your dislike of the mobility of the cw I've noticed the dodge only takes up 1/3 of your stamina when at full stamina, but when not at full it takes around 45% stamina to dodge
  • Options
    holysnacksholysnacks Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to know how glory is rewarded. I've been playing with a group of friends, one of which has to afk quite a bit and usually stays near the campfire. Yet this player has the same amount of glory as I do when I've been in constant battles. The glory and exp awards don't seem regulated to me at all. It's almost random. As for mounts in PvP, wtf?

I also agree that kills seem to be almost random. Assists too. I ran around the map in one match to get unattended towers and earned assists even though I hadn't cast a single spell.
  • Options
    khazaadkhazaad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Alright. Walk me thru this here. You get the kill if you hit last. by "hit last" does that mean the finishing move? Or just the hit that puts him on the ground? I have also noticed the inconsistencies with rewards vs performance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rottenyourottenyou Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vaeledrin wrote: »
    Unnecessary. Those aren't real qualifications, why even post them? Familiarity with one game doesn't necessarily translate over to the next. I am going to say this bluntly, I play at 60s and what I write is mainly geared towards 60s. That being said...

Your observations suck; what does nearly really mean? Your ****ty observational powers coupled with your pathetic analytic abilities have neglected to mention how rogue dodge interacts with the numerous 'gap closers' they have at their disposal or the role of stealth in combination with some abilities which allow them to attack for awhile without dropping into visibility. You also don't talk about what the current meta is with the control wizard nor do you even go over how you can justify that 'control wizards are designed to sit in the back and spam spells'.

Furthermore, you don't even mention the qualifications that are most necessary such as what... the **** settings you're playing under. Are you 60? Are you rolling a premade? What sample size have you gone through? At what point does it feel like the control wizard 'nearly' has more mobility than a rogue? At 10-19's ? Maybe 60s? How the **** are we suppose to figure out what you mean?

You're also comparing two very different classes with very different goals. You're also writing off that it takes positional skills for all classes at 60s - that is to say everyone relies on positioning including the wizard who, this might blow your mind away, is not always in the back and some times needs to be in front depending on the situation.

The rest of your post is pretty much the equivalent of 'whatever' as you're really focused not on the core of PvP but rather one aspect and possibly a bug. You don't discuss the importance of area control (hint: this has to do with your 'observations' about the health relic) nor do you really know that you can win a match of Domination without so much as getting a single kill (pro-tip: you win by victory points or whatever you want to call them).

When you say **** like PvP should be about skill you need to define what skill is or rather what specific part you're aiming for. Individual skill? Group skill?

Seriously, why don't you think like Morello or something or Xeph or any of the major names if you're going to bring up LoL? <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    First of all you are being rude; if you want to be acknowledged you will have to state your opinion in a mature way. Second of al League of Legends is a game where there have been way more balance issues that there have been in any other game. If he has been working to resolve htose issues for 3 years, this means he is experienced in the field. We are not comparing two different games here, we are comparing two different classes that belong to the same game and compete with eachother. That being said, the mobility on CW is very very high. As a rouge or any other class than a CW you will not keep up to them in any way because of their hard crowd control effects. However the real reason why CW just counters and counters the Rouge over and over again is that you can actually dodge the attacks the moment them hit you. This means you can never hit a CW because they have 3 dodges. Even if you catch up to them, use your ability, it hits the target and you hear the sound and animation the target can dodge after recieving the hit. This is a really buggy issue here which makes CW uber-counter the Rouges. If you cant hit you cant win. As to come to theissue of CW just melting down in a fight, this is a truth. They do melt in a fight as long as they are hit. Which never happens unless they get cc. To get to the point the demage should be counted if the target is hit whether they teleported/rolled after the hit or not. There are distinct animations to succesfull and unsuccessfull hits of an encounter and even tough you see the hit, you see the animation and hear the sound they can teleport a second later untill the demage applies to them. This happens both with rouges and Control Wizards. They can dodge after they are hit. Control wizards are just doing their thing, they would be balanced in my onion if the demage was counted faster or the rouge's encounters were made faster. Seriously, rouges hit slower than a turtle on LSD. This shouldnt be the case.
  • Options
    morthanosmorthanos Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I appreciate the concerns here but disagree:

1. Mounts are negligible. The biggest factor is covering the ground to the far end a few seconds faster. I like having mounts, even if the other guys is faster than mine. I suppose you could make all mounts have the same speed in PvP, that wouldn't bother me.

2. CW dodge must not be nerfed. It's annoying, I know, but it's the only advantage we have to survive. We take more damage and have less healing than any other class, and 1 v 1 our control is weaker than 3 of the other 4 classes.

3. Pay to win. This is a valid problem, but I think the solution is different than I've seen suggested. PvP matches should be tiered based on gear scores (every 500 or so?). The main disadvantage of this is it would slow down the queues. The advantage--matches would be more competitive. Trade off.
  • Options
    frakblarghfrakblargh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    reaper2142 wrote: »
    As someone who has played League of Legends since the Beta, I'm no stranger to balancing issues. That being said, some parts of Neverwinter PvP make me think that the developers really phoned in the Arena PvP in this game. I'm not sure if these are bugs or features of the game at this point, but I'm going to list some of the discrepancies I have noticed.

-Astral Shield. This first came to my attention when I was playing my rogue and the enemy cleric was 1v4 against our entire team and winning. Not only does it make a cleric as tanky as a guardian fighter, but when added to other cleric abilities the cleric becomes a health tank healing for more than he can be damaged. Congratulations Cryptic, you made a Mundo.

-Kills seem to be awarded almost randomly in team fights. I know that getting kills doesn't really do anything but give you slightly more glory, but when a rogue uses shocking execution and one hits someone the kill should go to him and not the cleric who used astral seal.

-The Health Relic/Potions in PvP are a quick way of turning the tide in a duel. No matter if you are on the verge of death you can grab one and turn and win your fight. This encourages players to run away, grab a health potion, and go back to finish the fight. In my own opinion, grabbing a health potion should not instantly mean you will survive. Just like getting on a horse, consistent damage should make you stop receiving the benefits of a potion.

Step 1: A Cleric with Divine AS up can easily be killed - just knock them out of the circle and wail. Happens to my DC all the time.
    OR
    Step 2: Inside the circle, bring more than one DPS'er and the Cleric is dead meat in 5 seconds. Happens to my DC all the time.
    OR
    Step 3: Wait 10 seconds max - AS drops with a 5 second delay till the next one. Follow Step 1 or 2 above. Happens to my DC all the time.
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great feedback here everyone. Thanks so much!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    chabowbieschabowbies Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As someone who has played League of Legends since the Beta, I'm no stranger to balancing issues. That being said, some parts of Neverwinter PvP make me think that the developers really phoned in the Arena PvP in this game. I'm not sure if these are bugs or features of the game at this point, but I'm going to list some of the discrepancies I have noticed.

-The Control Wizard nearly has more mobility than a rogue. The wizard's teleport only costs a third of a stamina bar instead of half, in addition it is faster and longer ranged than the rogue's dodge ability. Considering that rogues are assassins that rely on mobility and positioning and wizards are designed to sit at the back and spam spells this seems a little counter intuitive.

-Astral Shield. This first came to my attention when I was playing my rogue and the enemy cleric was 1v4 against our entire team and winning. Not only does it make a cleric as tanky as a guardian fighter, but when added to other cleric abilities the cleric becomes a health tank healing for more than he can be damaged. Congratulations Cryptic, you made a Mundo.

-Kills seem to be awarded almost randomly in team fights. I know that getting kills doesn't really do anything but give you slightly more glory, but when a rogue uses shocking execution and one hits someone the kill should go to him and not the cleric who used astral seal.

-The Health Relic/Potions in PvP are a quick way of turning the tide in a duel. No matter if you are on the verge of death you can grab one and turn and win your fight. This encourages players to run away, grab a health potion, and go back to finish the fight. In my own opinion, grabbing a health potion should not instantly mean you will survive. Just like getting on a horse, consistent damage should make you stop receiving the benefits of a potion.

-Horses. Horses should not be included in PvP. While this Pay to Win aspect is not as severe as in other games, buying a uber-rare $30 horse will give you a distinct advantage in PvP. PvP should be about skill, not whether or not your parents let you use their credit card.

All of this being said, I think that Neverwinter PvP has some real potential. A lot of MMO's succeed or fail depending on how good their PvP and endgame content is and as a fan of Neverwinter Nights I hope this game succeeds.

Sorry but this is all stupid. Squishiest class should have most mobility.

If you are dueling in domination you are worthless to your team. Pots aren't an issue. And w alchemy everyone will have on demand pvp pots... Which kinda sucks but w.e.

If you can't farm your own mount by 60 or you can't afford 30$ for a game that's free. Just quit.

And as got nerfed.

More end game experience plz.
    INB4, INB4
  • Options
    ulov3meeeeeeulov3meeeeee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wow, first time see someone playing TR complains about their class. If u think a CW is more op than u, u know there's clearly something wrong with ur skill or ur build. From all the Pvp matches i played so far ( enough games to get me full GF epic sets, about 20k glory) TR are most op
  • Options
    ulov3meeeeeeulov3meeeeee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    First of all , any good CW , can kite a rogue all day , if they catch the rogue at range he is dead in few secounds. Yes rogues one daily does great damage , but it takes for ever to charge. I get 1 maybe 2 off per match, AND YOU CAN DODGE IT with its long animantion.

In pug 5 vs 5 count the number of CW , what team has the most wins. CW do to much damage for the amount of movement + CC they have. A well played CW has WAAAAAAAAAY more impact on a point of control fight then a rogue. If they had damage meters you would see CW WTF owning the charts.

CW only whine, because once in a while a rogue kills them , other than that they would be GODS, and are **** close to it now.[/QUOTE]

First of all, TR is op the fact at lv60 their daily power is able to hit like 20k dmg on a GF. Second of all, as a GF i can charge and combo stun a CW for a very long time, but it's hard to combo stun a TR. Lastly, why the **** are TRs complaining when the game patch agreed with the fact TR are op in pvp and will balance it.
  • Options
    krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    First of all, TR is op the fact at lv60 their daily power is able to hit like 20k dmg on a GF. Second of all, as a GF i can charge and combo stun a CW for a very long time, but it's hard to combo stun a TR. Lastly, why the **** are TRs complaining when the game patch agreed with the fact TR are op in pvp and will balance it.

What are you talking about, there are no rogues here complaining. Most of them are defending the class because there are still players like you who think rogue is OP. No, you guys were struck by the cry baby disease of OP rogue and haven't been cured of it because the real problem is you guys suck at playing.
  • Options
    sicnnastysicnnasty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rottenyou wrote: »
    First of all you are being rude; if you want to be acknowledged you will have to state your opinion in a mature way. Second of al League of Legends is a game where there have been way more balance issues that there have been in any other game. If he has been working to resolve htose issues for 3 years, this means he is experienced in the field. We are not comparing two different games here, we are comparing two different classes that belong to the same game and compete with eachother.

By that logic an experienced Broodwar player would be better qualified? A DAoC veteran? A Diablo2 pvper? Three years is not a very long time in the gaming industry, not by a long shot.

Being a League of Legends player from beta isn't a qualification and I agree that there was no need what so ever in stating it as a reference.

I lol in the face of League of Legends...
  • Options
    pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I strongly disagree upon this. A mage will typically be in robes while a rogue in much heavier leather armor in D&D giving the mage and not the rogue the expected movement advantage. As a CW in this game rogues are most feared and I can't do much of anything against them unless I am able to outpace them which is absolutely needed just to make the fight at all fair or else I'll most likely be outright slaughtered. The teleport range of a CW isn't that far at all, when trying to run away or escape with it rogues and great weapons fighters always catch me. For a CW to escape with teleport they typically need to teleport in different directions to toss off the pursuer hoping they found something more interesting than you in whatever direction you ported. If anything I favor the CW wizard being able to teleport further than the very small distance they are given. CW aren't designed to sit back, the are designed to kite. If you merely sit back as a CW you will soon be a dead CW when anyone decides to go after you.

Leather armor and cloth are both light armor. Leather armor does not "weigh" you down and from a fluff/lore/storyline perspective shouldn't slow down anyone more than cloth. It's not metal. It's not dragonscale. It's leather. And let's not forget that mages are typical bookish scholarly types, while rogues have spent their entire lives perfecting mobility, speed, agility, and dexterity. There is no reason, from a "roleplaying" perspective, a mage should have more mobility than a rogue.

As far as blink being less effective than the rogue's dodge...I find this to be quite untrue, and suggest that you maybe watch how other Control Wizards use it in close-quarters combat. You're clearly doing it wrong. A talented CW can pretty much keep you from hitting him if he uses his spells intelligently and manages cooldowns appropriately. Personally I'd love to see blink reduced to two instead of three, especially with all the stunning/push-backs/AoE abilities CW have, but that's probably not going to happen.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • Options
    hakunamodafocahakunamodafoca Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    -Horses. Horses should not be included in PvP. While this Pay to Win aspect is not as severe as in other games, buying a uber-rare $30 horse will give you a distinct advantage in PvP. PvP should be about skill, not whether or not your parents let you use their credit card.

I really agree at this point , i am a veteran player of mmo's and i never seen in pvp 1 mount wich the player take a lot of hits and dmg and he is still sitting at the mount. If the developers want to able mount in pvp , just fix this PLEASE. At my point of view this is unacceptable in a great game like neverwinter.

using another game as example : in RIFT game you can use mount in battlegrounds but if the player got any hit the mount will disapear.

1 )I think mounts just want to have any cast time .

2) Mounts should be able to CAST when you are at out of combat.

3 )Mounts should be disapear if the player get any damage.

Sry about my bad english guys . This game is awesome and the pvp system too.
  • Options
    zxornzxorn Member Posts: 160 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I really agree at this point , i am a veteran player of mmo's and i never seen in pvp 1 mount wich the player take a lot of hits and dmg and he is still sitting at the mount. If the developers want to able mount in pvp , just fix this PLEASE. At my point of view this is unacceptable in a great game like neverwinter.

using another game as example : in RIFT game you can use mount in battlegrounds but if the player got any hit the mount will disapear.

1 )I think mounts just want to have any cast time .

2) Mounts should be able to CAST when you are at out of combat.

3 )Mounts should be disapear if the player get any damage.

Sry about my bad english guys . This game is awesome and the pvp system too.

Its not hard to dismount a player with a single hit in this game. That being said in Rift the PvP maps where x10 as large and the mounts had more of a purpose. In these current two small maps there's no reason to have them at all, other than for people to want to buy them after being chased down by another player. In Black Garden from Rift there was no mounting and that map was about the size of these.

Mounts in such a small map bring little reason for any other spec than DPS, since a bunker type spec would not matter at all since the entire team of either side can generally get to your point before it's caped.

Most of the Rift maps were also designed much better than these. Allowing players to take more than one path directly out of the GY. In both of these conquest maps you can bottle neck the other team from getting out of the GY entirely.

Hell I still remember using /stick to get around in PvP and DAoC had a colossal area by comparison.

In short Mounts have no good reason to be in these two small maps at all.
  • Options
    modimormodimor Member Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Game really needs CC recovery time. Either that or damage reduced on all CC abillties to about 50% of the current ones. Some of the hardest hitting abillties in the game also CC's. Some even teleport you to your target hit for massive dmg and CC you. The PVP in this game isn't tought trou at all. It's a really good combat system for PVP, but the ballance is really ****ty when it comes to classes and abillties. GF's GWF's pretty much takes your whole team to take down while loading ****loads of CC and really high dmg.
    Another problem is the servers location giving some people bad ping times making it impossible to dodge attacks. I dunno how many times abillties hit me even tough i dodge it coz of bad ping.
  • Options
    hakunamodafocahakunamodafoca Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zxorn wrote: »
    Its not hard to dismount a player with a single hit in this game. That being said in Rift the PvP maps where x10 as large and the mounts had more of a purpose. In these current two small maps there's no reason to have them at all, other than for people to want to buy them after being chased down by another player. In Black Garden from Rift there was no mounting and that map was about the size of these.

Mounts in such a small map bring little reason for any other spec than DPS, since a bunker type spec would not matter at all since the entire team of either side can generally get to your point before it's caped.

Most of the Rift maps were also designed much better than these. Allowing players to take more than one path directly out of the GY. In both of these conquest maps you can bottle neck the other team from getting out of the GY entirely.

Hell I still remember using /stick to get around in PvP and DAoC had a colossal area by comparison.

In short Mounts have no good reason to be in these two small maps at all.

I really agree with you. But if the developrs reallly wanna able mounts in pvp maps , i think mount system needs that 3 points to be implemented
  • Options
    lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This thread has alot of whine...

wine-xmas-tree.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013

-The Control Wizard nearly has more mobility than a rogue. The wizard's teleport only costs a third of a stamina bar instead of half, in addition it is faster and longer ranged than the rogue's dodge ability. Considering that rogues are assassins that rely on mobility and positioning and wizards are designed to sit at the back and spam spells this seems a little counter intuitive.

All of this being said, I think that Neverwinter PvP has some real potential. A lot of MMO's succeed or fail depending on how good their PvP and endgame content is and as a fan of Neverwinter Nights I hope this game succeeds.

1. The distance between rogue dodge roll and wizard teleport is an equal distance. Try it out sometime on a test run.

2. Since your post was made on May 19th... Astral Shield has been changed and this argument is no longer relevant.

3. Kills are not rewarded randomly. It goes to whomever gets the kill shot.

4. Mad cause you cant get to a potion faster than someone else on your slow mount ?

5. See above. Has nothing to do with parents, son. I am 37 and mobility is a feature I was willing to pay for. I would apologize that you wont spend the money ( time ) on a faster mount. That may be smart when it comes to IRL finances, but in game, you lose.
  • Options
    daghenedaghene Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I totally agree on the horses thing. At least if they have to be included in PVP make em the same speed.

I just got smashed dozens of time while making succesful 1v3 escapes after trying to cap a point just because two of them had the Inferno Nightmare.
    This is just wrong and considering the PVE queues takes ages to start i don't see a single reason to log in anymore.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The root of micro transactions is to sell convenience...

Speed is a convenience.

If it is a convenience you cannot afford or willing to invest time in aquiring, then stop asking for everyone else who has invested time and/or money, to be brought down to your level.

Dont like being outrun in PvP ?, start investing time/money into mobility.
  • Options
    rexmundusrexmundus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lichlament wrote: »
    The root of micro transactions is to sell convenience...

Speed is a convenience.

If it is a convenience you cannot afford or willing to invest time in aquiring, then stop asking for everyone else who has invested time and/or money, to be brought down to your level.

Dont like being outrun in PvP ?, start investing time/money into mobility.

or the people who don't want to pay $30 for a virtual horse can leave and play another game. Which looking at the problems with PvP is looking likely to happen.

The low gear bots standing there doing basic attacks are a problem, ruining teams giving severe handicaps to anyone lumbered with them.

The general team balancing is another. There is no point in seeing what happens when you pitch 5 6k-8k GS players against 5 10k-12.5k players with purple mounts as it's obvious to anyone what will happen. I appreciate this is the internet, so someone is going to claim that he solo'd 5 epic geared founder pack owners wearing only his peasants garb in what he will believe to be an 'epic troll' no doubt using strong language and suggesting flaws in my mental capacity to underscore the point.

However, Gear makes a tremendous difference, PvP matches are often pointless as they're so severely one-sided that noone needed to actually play to see the result, it could have been accurately predicted just by looking at the numbers at the beginning of the match saving 15mins x 10players = 2.5 man hours per game.
  • Options
    razzaviolentarazzaviolenta Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lichlament wrote: »
    Speed is a convenience.
    You sir appear to be talking out of your ***. Speed is convenience when traveling the world. In the domination type pvp where mobility is a huge part of victory - it's power. And selling power is a big NO.
  • Options
    zxornzxorn Member Posts: 160 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    You sir appear to be talking out of your ***. Speed is convenience when traveling the world. In the domination type pvp where mobility is a huge part of victory - it's power. And selling power is a big NO.

Unfortunately Its even called Tenebrous POWER. So it would seem the devs have no problem selling power. Doesn't make its right at all and I'm sure they will nerf tene again as well as change the horse issue, but much after they've milked their money with putting as little as possible back into the game.

Such is the problem with f2p. They don't care if you stay, just buy something under duress and leave.
    Kinda how a Restaurant works oddly.
  • Options
    smertrios1smertrios1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I stopped reading after the CW complaint on mobility. Obviously the OP is just crying. If he would play a CW he would realize that as of right now teleporting is essential to survival because the class has the weakest defenses and the easiest to kill. Not to many I've seen stack life steal so its not like there getting HP back like most other classes do. They also have no capability of 1 or 2 shotting people outside of an IK daily. Without there CC that class might as well be a copy of Jubilee from the X-men.
  • Options
    goislimatgoislimat Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The gain glory in PVP was ridiculous after the upgrade. I was second overall in a match that my team made ​​520 points and won 92 of glory. The way reward the players got too bad. Before I played DOMINATION by team and now have to play trying to score on each tower to not have a gain of glory too low, even with the team winning the match. Ridiculous. This way is better to have a PVP battle where each player fights for himself and not by team.
This discussion has been closed.