test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RP guild on mindflayer?

goladongoladon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
Finding a great guild can make all the difference in a game. I remember playing with Shadowclan in Ultima Online, and they alone made that game incredible for me.

I'm looking for a serious RP group. Are there any out there?
Post edited by goladon on

Comments

• rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    We exist! While you are searching for a serious roleplaying guild, we would love for you to consider Menzoberranzan. Visit our website (link is in my sig), check us out in-game, and if you decide that you would like to join just let one of our Officers know. We are actually having an event in-game tonight if you would like to participate. it is an informal meet and greet at the Broken Crown Inn in Blackdagger Ruins tonight at 10:00 PM EST.

Good luck in your search. I hope you find the right Guild for you! See you roleplaying on Mindflayer!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • goladongoladon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll check it out, thanks. A good RP community can be all the difference.