test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem with seals from ardent coins- needs a fix

kineticv3kineticv3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I wanted to buy a belt from the unicorn seal vendor but I only had 43 / 45 seals. No problem, I'll just spend 2 celestial coins... but then this happened.

eXxWRE4.jpg

The 2 seals I got are literally called [1x Seal of the Unicorn] instead of [Seal of the Unicorn] and go into my main inventory, not the wealth tab so yeah this needs a fix.
Post edited by kineticv3 on

Comments

• jdnycjdnyc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Wow. Can you spend them like normal seals?
  • grahfegrahfe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are containers which contain a seal. If you double click it you get a normal seal of the unicorn. Why they did it this way I don't know. It confused me the first time too.
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    Yea, this has confused a number of people and we want a better solution sooner rather than later if we can. The invocation coins are a great place to fill those last few coins you need to get something you really want.
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just click on them to extract the seals.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    Interesting, I didn't know they were containers. There you go OP =)

I'm saving for that Angel pet, haha.
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)
  • kineticv3kineticv3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OHhh thank you guys I had no idea it was a container..weird..