test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Different alts get different rewards for the same profession quests?

swamprobswamprob Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have two characters currently, a 52 CW and a 19 TR. When my TR does the Protect Caravan quest, he gets 400 AD per; 200 that is being doubled by ... double diamond weekend?

When my CW has his mercenaries do the same quest, he only gets 200 AD per, as if his diamonds aren't being doubled.

Why is this?

As a related question, why can my CW only send 3 of his 4 mercenaries on that quest at a time? After I assign 3 mercs to it, the quest is not available for the 4th. Is this intentional?
Post edited by swamprob on

Comments

• Options
    elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. There's a bug where some characters are getting double diamond rewards and some are not. Since this is no longer double diamond weekend, it's a bug in favor of the players...

2. You can only do three copies of certain missions at a time.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • Options
    daowacedaowace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    1. There's a bug where some characters are getting double diamond rewards and some are not.
    Oh, so that's what was happening..