test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Over 24 hours and stuck in Reviewing for Zen

superrioisksuperrioisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey everyone, I don't think this thread belongs in this forum, but I tried to find where I could and submitting a support ticket gets absolutely no response.

I bought 2000 zen from google checkout. It has been over 24 hours and I still haven't received my zen. I ran into an issue where my card was declined because I accidentally charged the wrong card. I updated my new card and charged the card and was successfully charged 20 dollars on it. The thing is still stuck in reviewing mode for over 24 hours.

Has anyone else dealt with this issue? How long do you think before I get my zen? Any help would be appreciated. This hasn't happened before to me.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• superrioisksuperrioisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just a note: I did submit a report. I am just asking if anyone has dealt with this problem.
  • asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sometimes can take over 3 days, i would be patient. Just keep intouch with the customer support.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I am sorry to hear you are having that issue. Purchases should be instantaneous so some error must have occured during the transaction.

It sounds like you are one of the people suffering from the infinite redirect error. If you create a second account it will likely be able to reach support without an issue. Simply use that account as a means to contact support for your actual account.

Alternatively you may send an e-mail to customerservice@perfectworld.com using your PWE registerred e-mail.
    Please be patient support and support will get back to you but sadly I know they are experiencing an unusually large amount of tickets so it could take a few days.

I am sorry this is all that can be done on the forums but if you need any more assistance please don't hesitate to PM one of the Community Moderators.
This discussion has been closed.