test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild ( Mindflayer ) PST time zone PLZ

gylonngylonn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
Hey all

looking for a pst tz guild that like to run together.... not looking for a guild roster that is offline...

i have a

trickster 40 ( my fav ) to bad its also the most played

wizard 25 to bad its the second most played

cleric 20 rolled this toon to be able to pug i dont mind healing or tanking instead of the trick

really just looking for a place to lvl up and fill a spot on a team that is needed ( would love it to be on my trick )

just really tired of pugs that wipe and then decide that its not worth the effort to try again and just start leaving...

i know that my toons are kinda low but you know its not hard to lvl in the game at all..

shoot me a tell in game or here @ssagoa
Post edited by gylonn on

Comments

• rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello gylonn,

We would love for you to consider Menzoberranzan. We are constantly growing, and adding players from all timezones, with quite varied play-times. Most of our Officers are Central or Eastern US. Check our guild during your peak time, visit our website (link is in my sig), and if you would like to join, just let one of our Officers know.

Good luck in your search. I hope you find the right Guild for you! See you on Mindflayer!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment