test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Another dungeon party...

dustee071dustee071 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Some guy in a dungeon party kicked all of us out before the item timer ended and took the item for himself. Not only did he ninja, but he also abused the ****ty random party leader selection this time round.

Sure i guess this game started in beta 3 weeks ago, but we havent seen ANY game improvements in the patches. Ive seen some beta games and all of them had patch notes 100lines long every week. This game company seems to have abandoned us. Do they think the game is finished?

Comments

• Options
    kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think you just had a bad player experience.

They have been fixing issues, you can read the patch notes.
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They need to remove the ability, in queued dungeons, for one player to kick another. They should also make it so that if you are not within a certain proximity of the rest of the team, you aren't eligible for any drops.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums