Options

Jagged Dancing Blade - companion bug

2»

Comments

• Options
    nesfillnesfill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Thanks for the reports, all! We're taking a look!

Thanks 2 u 2, 15+ days and nothing, blade still awesome as was TY.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Cryptic! Flying blade asking u to repair him cmon fix fix fix
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I was hoping with the launch this would be fixed, but if anything it is worse than ever. He follows 15 steps behind, and stays there. If I move towards him, he sits out the fight. He ends the fight with full health (unless the mobs use AOE), so doesn't even siphon off damage. They really need to fix this.
    Yeah so let's bump until they do it :D
  • Options
    gallantflamegallantflame Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well I few days ago I bought a rare companion called Jagged Dancing Blade for glory points. I found out it's bugged - it does not attack anyone, just standing and doing nothing. I tried moving to every map to check it, tried dismissing it and summoning it back and nothing worked at all. Looks like it's a nice and happy blade that observes how I kill monsters. :)

Thank you.

I have same experience, except every once in a while it attacks. Mine is approaching level 15. I bought it with glory points. It often does not appear in world...repeated summoning and dismissing sometimes works. It is strange since this is not a new companion, that it is so bugged. I guess ppl with lots of ZEN or AD by pass the blues.
    Please look into these bugs and fix, so all players can continue to enjoy the game and get some benefits from their companion.
    Thanks Bug Fixers:)
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The current patch on the preview server improves the AI of this companion and some others.
  • Options
    natilus13natilus13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Let's hope the new patch (whenever that is going to happen) will fix this. I'm rather ticked at the AD I've wasted on this companion at the moment.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    The current patch on the preview server improves the AI of this companion and some others.
    i hope u'r right