test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

zen and its pricing

millacanomillacano Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have dabbled in zen on star trek online and its dilithium trade exchange and i am now comparing it to this game.

Zen in this is stupidly highly priced.
Extra bags cost just under 10$
Bank spaces are the same

And the whole ad thing is also high there is no way to actualy grind the prices asked on the ah

I know people are gonna say "beta" but in that we are paying real money and i doubt have spare after monthly bills

Is there any future plans to reduce stuff in future or does anyone else agree ob the overpriced
"I don't care What Spock said Han shot first"
Post edited by millacano on

Comments

• Options
    wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    supposedly Cryptic is "looking at it"

But then. considering the prices in STO and CO theyll probably take a look , shrug, and go back to their pina coladas.
  • Options
    s3pts3pt Member Posts: 177 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Most items are indeed overpriced.

In before fanboy lemmings with their pathetic strawman "you just want everything free". ;)
  • Options
    ph235ph235 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Prices should never be generalized, but it's still how these things goes, and not just in mmos.
    $10 for some1 from a poor country is a LOT. While for those who are living in some rich country is nothing.

Companies want the big money from the rich ppl. Get used to it.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You can earn AD in the game and convert them to Zen.

I agree that some items are a little on the expensive side, like the bags and the single-character companions. Then again, I only bought one bag for my main character, and none for my alts. Once I figured out how you can fuse runes and enchants, I usually had enough space. The account-wide mounts are acceptably priced, in my opinion, since you get as many as you have/make characters. You get two bags from quests, by the way.

Stuff like appearance and name changes is downright cheap. I think appearance changes in WoW cost ten times as much. Respec tokens should be available in the game, through a quest or celestial coins, but that's a dead horse.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!