test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question for people with Guardian founder pack

secksyxsecksyx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have searched and cannot find the answer..

The horse, wolf, ring, mask, and party poppers..are they per account, or per character?

And for all the per character items..if I were to buy like 100 extra character slots in the future..do they all get these items?

Finally..what is the point of the useless robe of items?

Thanks!
Post edited by secksyx on

Comments

• bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    per character. there is a founders kiosk on the other end of the npc who gives you the first quests.
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • merrybellemerrybelle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a pack of items that is character bound that comes along with it though. I forget what it's called, but it has some greater ID scrolls in it. Also the AD is a one time thing.
  • wmeffectivenesswmeffectiveness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Every character you make (regardless of shard, even) has access to their individual selection of items. So if you made a hundred characters, each would have a wolf, mount, weapon, poppers, etc.
    You'll get a mail, and there is also a kiosk next to the NPC that gives you the Peasent Garb fashion items that has all the items you can claim for your "founder pack".
  • startuxstartux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    secksyx wrote: »
    I have searched and cannot find the answer..

And for all the per character items..if I were to buy like 100 extra character slots in the future..do they all get these items?

Finally..what is the point of the useless robe of items?

Thanks!

Yes, if you create 100 characters each one would get the horse, wolf, ring, mask and party poppers.

The point of the robe is to make useless items :).
  • secksyxsecksyx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks guys :) Makes it seem much more worth it now as I often make lots of alts and the benefits will be great in the end.

Also..that robe seems rather...useless lol. What is the point of putting that in there haha
  • wmeffectivenesswmeffectiveness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    i sold the items at the beginner levels to fund my "skill items" usage.