test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Runestones and enchantments

kodo1968kodo1968 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I don't know if anyone else has this issue but these items take up WAY too much bag space. I really think they should have a separate slot similar to profession resources where they go. I could sell the lower ones instead of trying to fuse them to greater and save room that way but really that seems a waste.

This is the same on all 3 of my toons though none are 40 this is becoming a major inventory hassle, especially when i start running out of room in dungeons for gear.

Does anyone else see this is an issue or is it just me?
Post edited by kodo1968 on

Comments

• darkwingz88darkwingz88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just throw up all the runestones since they are mostly useless anyway for now. That solved all problems for me.
  • kodo1968kodo1968 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I have a panther I can level to 30 so I have the xp ones on him on one of my characters so he levels faster. Some of them are useful if you can level them up with some giving % of the companion stats back to you similar to the cat i believe. Guess you just need to stack it with the stats you need for your class I guess.
  • daeanordaeanor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think I'm just going to fuse a full set to the highest level, and then just sell them as I get them. It's not prohibitive expensive to re-equip them.
  • sneeksneek Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kodo1968 wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone else has this issue but these items take up WAY too much bag space. I really think they should have a separate slot similar to profession resources where they go. I could sell the lower ones instead of trying to fuse them to greater and save room that way but really that seems a waste.

This is the same on all 3 of my toons though none are 40 this is becoming a major inventory hassle, especially when i start running out of room in dungeons for gear.

Does anyone else see this is an issue or is it just me?

Everyone has this same issue. It's because PW is a money grubbing company and they intentionally made it this way so you will break down and BUY the bag from the cash shop. Just make a new character, or make a new account so you have all your mules one the same account to make mailing easier, mail all the runes to a mule character and just keep fusing runes. When they get to Rank 4 you can't reliably fuse them to Rank 5 without wards. So at this point either use up your wards to fuse Rank 5's or just sell the Rank 4's. Doing this will net you much more AD's. :) Whatever you do, don't waste your money in the cash shop. Hope this helps some.
    Guardian Founder position in queue:187,978 with 2+ hrs. wait time. So glad I supported PWE and...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]