test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rhaksa2 is not in Exodus

nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
on the behalf of everyone outside of exodus playing the game...no one gives a ****...
Post edited by nemesis788450 on

Comments

• bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    /e grabs a bag of popcorn

its fun watching a little boy having a tantrum.
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    the funny thing is all he is doing is getting people to look at your website and telling people that if you act like an idiot you get kicked out of a guild. kind of tells folk that is a good guild to be part of.

/e tips hat to koromas13

best of luck to you sir
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    such a shame, he used to have a nice signature.
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • rayuki666rayuki666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    lol i have to say this is quite amusing. amazed he hasn't been banned yet. i did click on your page though and figured straight away it wasn't right as you look like a great bunch of people :)
  • kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yeah feed the troll more. Very clever. I mean why "ask" him to stop? Do you really expect that?

I'd just ignore him and let the admins sort him out...
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • zoetje81zoetje81 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Being in need of a guild myself i must say Exodus really puts a large focus on getting its name across the board :p
    Always nice to see that even when members are kicked due to probably childish and bad behaviour, they still take that extra step and make sure the guild name is well know across the community.

Chapeau Exodus.