test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where do i report player behaviour? playername Jillian@yotzepwnz

mikeyadhdmikeyadhd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Good day admin i would like to report Jillian@yotzepwnz for kicking everyone in the party on a pvp match when it was about to end, it was a 20 minute game and he wasted our time =( please do something about this so he will not do it again it is so frustrating!
Post edited by mikeyadhd on

Comments

• jn2002dk1jn2002dk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty sure naming and shaming on the forums is against the rules so they'll probably either close this thread or edit it heavily

As for reporting someone - go in game, press ALT and click the button with a question mark on it at the top of the screen
    This opens on a menu where one of the options is called something like Request GM help i think
  • spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=688

Keyword: Defaming

Pm a mod about this, and edit your thread to no longer show the name to the public.
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Aside from the naming-and-shaming issue, what this person did is not currently an offence. I believe it has been said that improvements to this system are being worked on.
  • battlechantbattlechant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Coming to the forums and posting your complaints on this subject... FAIL! And of course against the posting rules using names.

Ignore them in game and your problem is solved. Advertising their name in forums is not cool. Not only does it fill these forums with more threads to read, it's pointless to others.
    BattleChant
  • lupita170lupita170 Member Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mikeyadhd wrote: »
    Good day admin i would like to report Jillian@yotzepwnz for kicking everyone in the party on a pvp match when it was about to end, it was a 20 minute game and he wasted our time =( please do something about this so he will not do it again it is so frustrating!

Ignore the person, take a deep breathe, and move on with your life. You're not that important that you need to spam the general forums about something like this, let alone naming the player in the title.
  • trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the heads up. Person is on ignore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]