test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• Options
    almostcoolalmostcool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is just in case you didn't see it on my thread.

I played your quests and enjoyed it quite a bit. The costumes were good and I could tell you put some time into the details of your maps (That cathedral was amazing) I went in with 2 other people all 40+ so the difficulty was a bit skewed. I don't think there were any spelling errors except the word "recognize" in the beginning. I really liked the ending and that vista you had to fight the boss in, looking over the city and such. I am going to run it again today since my friend left, kicking us all out, before I could press "Okay" and rate it in game. I will also be releasing a "Let's play" Video with this one because I got the notion to start recording during it, and well, hilarity ensued.

PS: I did leave an in-game review and max tip. Good job.

Here's the video of our play through of it. Hope you have a sense of humor, if not, well... we were just having fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZQDfWn8RXs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Spellthief Trials
    By @Stebss
    Short Code: NW-DM900IFHK
    Tired of Being the Hero: NW-DGTOU4N94
  • Options
    chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    almostcool wrote: »

I played your quests and enjoyed it quite a bit. The costumes were good and I could tell you put some time into the details of your maps (That cathedral was amazing) I went in with 2 other people all 40+ so the difficulty was a bit skewed. I don't think there were any spelling errors except the word "recognize" in the beginning. I really liked the ending and that vista you had to fight the boss in, looking over the city and such. I am going to run it again today since my friend left, kicking us all out, before I could press "Okay" and rate it in game. I will also be releasing a "Let's play" Video with this one because I got the notion to start recording during it, and well, hilarity ensued.

Here's the video of our play through of it. Hope you have a sense of humor, if not, well... we were just having fun.

Thank you very much for your kind review and amusing video. Working on Part II atm. Nice <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> music in the background.
    My new quest:

WIP
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    almostcool wrote: »

Oh, recognise is the UK spelling btw; I'm english. Tend not to do the 'z' thing.
    My new quest:

WIP
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bumpity bump
    My new quest:

WIP
  • Options
    almostcoolalmostcool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump for you. Yeah I had seen it in a few quests and actually googled it to find that out. My last post was a copy paste, I should have removed that part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Spellthief Trials
    By @Stebss
    Short Code: NW-DM900IFHK
    Tired of Being the Hero: NW-DGTOU4N94
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    eh? 456789
    My new quest:

WIP