test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sending & Receiving Mail

criptoniccriptonic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Does anyone kno how long it takes to Receive items from the mail that someone sent you & vice versa, I sent some items to a family member of mine and its been like 5 hr's already & he sent me some items and still aint got the items Yet thru the Mail!! if I can get a reply on this matter ty.
Post edited by criptonic on

Comments

• elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can you SEE the mail if you hit ALT and click on the mailbox?

If so, go to the postal courier in PE, because that's the only way to pick up items in the mail. Open the mail and click on 'take items' there.

If you can't see it, then you probably sent it to the wrong address. (or tried to send it across servers).
  • criptoniccriptonic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elawyn wrote: »
    Can you SEE the mail if you hit ALT and click on the mailbox?

If so, go to the postal courier in PE, because that's the only way to pick up items in the mail. Open the mail and click on 'take items' there.

If you can't see it, then you probably sent it to the wrong address. (or tried to send it across servers).

I did all that & yes I can see the mail box , and no I didn't type the wrong name address , Me & him are on the same server he sent me 10 enchanted keys still Don't Have them yet, and I sent him some items aswell & he Still Don't have them, its just pissing me off that this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> happens!!
  • eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you have 1st and last names?
    Try sending a test email with some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you don't want. Both of you try that. If you get the "<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>" you know there's a problem with whatever you sent before and I'd contact customer support and let them know about the issue and what happend.
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
    edited May 2013
    Thanks eyebreaker I just submitted a ticket I hope I get this resolved.
    edited May 2013
    Ok issue fix I closed the ticket, Guess what happened I was on the wrong shard that's Y I didn't get the item , I got them now sins I went to the same shard my family member is on & created a new Character and im over here thinking we wher on the same shard lol

Problem solved, thx guys for your help learn something new everyday:)