edited May 2013
    none has tested them?
  • Options
    jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What in the where...
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • Options
    jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What in the where... Really It is up to you, defence you do not die - and hopefully as a tank you would want to add on to your defence, since 20 or 30 odd plussssssss life steal is not going to save you. Unless of course you had 2 million of them''
    (my opinion and my opinion only)

There is the problem: 2 million lifesteal or 2 million defence?

Buddy I would rather peeps hitting me and know I am safe before I would thing about hurting them is my mistake ...atm...
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • Options
    lupita170lupita170 Member Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If you're socketing your offensive slots with power, socket defense slots with defense, because there's already a lot of defense on your gear so you might as well add to it. Life steal in small amounts doesn't really give you anything.

If you're socketing Tenebrous in offensive slots, then you should obviously socket your defensive slots with max hp to maximize the damage output on tenebrous.