test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wondrous Bazzar

battlechantbattlechant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Today after a month of playing, I decided to take a look at the AD prices on items in the bazaar.

Some of those items are over 2 million AD.

That is a joke right..... IMO a little steep.

Your thoughts....
BattleChant
Post edited by battlechant on

Comments

• Options
    wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Today after a month of playing, I decided to take a look at the AD prices on items in the bazaar.

Some of those items are over 2 million AD.

That is a joke right..... IMO a little steep.

Your thoughts....

Good luck. you have about 8 seconds till 15 people crash your topic calling you an entitled whiner who should pony up 500 dollars to neverwinter immediately and or grind 2 million AD right nao.
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    wingofbenu wrote: »
    Good luck. you have about 8 seconds till 15 people crash your topic calling you an entitled whiner who should pony up 500 dollars to neverwinter immediately and or grind 2 million AD right nao.

Or there will be people who will agree that some people who agree that some of the prices are pretty inflated. But its nothing to get your panties in a bunch about.
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Prices are steep everywhere and the AH is broken with no value to anything because of exploiters. No fix in sight.
  • Options
    battlechantbattlechant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Not a whiner, nor getting my panties in a bunch over it. Just thought that was a little pricey.

If I decide to stick with this game, I doubt I will spend any AD on it for a while. I would be better off, letting it balance out after about 6 months or so.

I received 2 mil AD buying the Hero pack, but that will sit for a long time before I dip into that.

Just taking time to learn the game.
    BattleChant
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are purely vanity, so the price is fine. By the time you are 60, you can easily get better gear, but i've never seen looks like the ones there, so you pay for a unique look, that few will spend the AD on. The CW hat there is a traditional wizards hat, which is awesome, and yes, i got it.

Edit: For the record, that is my Tiefling CW wearing both the hat and robe from the AD vendor, dyed though.

8699890667_9d54404df6_b.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    They are purely vanity, so the price is fine. By the time you are 60, you can easily get better gear, but i've never seen looks like the ones there, so you pay for a unique look, that few will spend the AD on. The CW hat there is a traditional wizards hat, which is awesome, and yes, i got it.

Edit: For the record, that is my Tiefling CW wearing both the hat and robe from the AD vendor, dyed though.

8699890667_9d54404df6_b.jpg

That is CLASSY
    BattleChant
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    re: prices.

Yeah, some need to be looked at.

As mentioned in a couple other threads recently, the mount upgrades. 2.8mil to upgrade your mount to Tier 3..... but if you converted that into zen at the current going rate (370:1) that would give you 7500 zen. Buy a T3 mount (for all your characters, not just one) for 3-4k, still have a pile left over. Even at the worst exchange rate (500:1) it's still 5600 zen. Perhaps that could use some review.