test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Server not Responding"

Comments

• igotyoufirstigotyoufirst Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1330 seconds in and still going strong. Woo!
  • notoriouspyronotoriouspyro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Downloading at 10 bytes/sec, slower than 56k! Woo!
    wrath_small.png
    Mature, friendly, laid back international guild. Newbie friendly. Expect banter. We have TS3 and guild bank. Must want to help other guild members out and get help in return. Message me (Walgeon@notoriouspyro) for info!
  • f4stonef4stone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 12
    edited May 2013
    Currently happening to me trying to zone into Idris. I have tried via Queue and Group, both times it fails and then gives me message that my character is not in its location when I try and login after Patch crashes.
    edited May 2013
    http://imgur.com/xNSeeDq eventually just relogged.
  • lainwiredlainwired Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://imgur.com/xNSeeDq eventually just relogged.

Doesn't fix the issue. I've actually relogged three times, and I'm still stuck at patching files - simply CANNOT play this game at all right now.
    "Logic will never change emotion, or perception." - Edward de Bono
    oricul_signature_512128.png
    edited May 2013
    yeah, back in the same place. Oh well
  • fornongefornonge Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm stuck in the Loading Screen of Castle Never since 45 Minutes, missed the complete Dungeon Delve and even more cause of it. Can't get out, can't get in. Server patching 7 files with under 1 KB/s and is still not ready.

Are you serious guys?
  • tadachetadache Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Relogging doesn't help. Rebooted computer, modem and router. Didn't help. Problem is on their end.
  • lainwiredlainwired Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No reply on FB. Even linked this thread.
    "Logic will never change emotion, or perception." - Edward de Bono
    oricul_signature_512128.png
  • narijn2narijn2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here tryed it with a couple of maps but with all of tham it kept saying sever not responding. plz fix it :D
  • qupiiidqupiiid Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im trying get to town and have 2000+ seconds and still nothing.
  • misterme314misterme314 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same for me, sadly never had problems, now i have disconnects, rubberbanding and slow patching.
  • babizokahbabizokah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    almost 20 min here, lost throne of Idris party, relogging didn't help, and i can't play anymore because the map won't load. now i'm stuck. This is absurd.
  • parkeringsbotparkeringsbot Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, Throne of Idris, wont load, stuck for ages.
  • krystlmxokrystlmxo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm going to guess this has something to do with the maintenance they did yesterday .... having loading issues with dungeons/questing areas ... time to go play Rift
  • jessicaforstjessicaforst Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    me and my friend we where just starting to go questing and was going to the zone and we r stuck on loading with the Server not responding thing ( patching very slow ( like 15 min+ to zone when it takes max 1 min normly)) and just invited my friend to party and was in sub sever 10 so i was changing and same long loading but order then the very long 10 min loading game is good
  • sulonmunluontosulonmunluonto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game is totally broken !! i dont have patience to wait 20 mins to load new map !!! im going to play another game and wait you fix this ! i haved used my money on this and it wont work !
  • sithmalaksithmalak Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't even move In Protectorn Enclave, I'm being tped back every time I do a step
  • michigandalfmichigandalf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You guys should seriously take the game offline until these issues are fixed. Today has been a nightmare. Thank god I haven't spent any money on this yet, since if you don't tighten this up, I'll move elsewhere as I'm sure many others will.
  • heyitslanmiheyitslanmi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys, people have already found a solution to this problem:
    Go to your launcher and at the top right corner click on Options, after that tick "Disable on-demand patching", you will need to restart your launcher and after that it will start downloading 1,9 gigs. You won't need to worry about those loading screens ever again but it still doesn't fix the issue because other players will be stuck on downloading and you will sit there and wait :D

Hope it helped you guys, Lanmeh \\
  • kova3kova3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gameclient2013051822215.jpg

Mad Dragon 2nd circle of 1000s+ on the server not responding...my party couldnt finish the dungeon cuz 2 of us got DC-ed. would like that gettin fixed becuz it aint the first time this happend
    edited May 2013
    But why there are that kind of option ? Why ppl havent been informed it ? I can say that the download speed of everything is ridiculous its like 10kb/s
    edited May 2013
    Do perfect world us to leave bothering them or something ? :D
    edited May 2013
    I would say i change game if it keeps up like this ! 10 mins and i got 3.3% of whole game got 24/2 connection lol !
  • tadachetadache Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The disabling of on demand patching probably solves the issue of unending loading screens when entering new areas. But does it have anything to do with rubber banding in Protectors Enclave?
    edited May 2013
    tadache wrote: »
    The disabling of on demand patching probably solves the issue of unending loading screens when entering new areas. But does it have anything to do with rubber banding in Protectors Enclave?
    Mayby you should try ? Perfect World seems not too intrested ! Hows it that not even 1 gm hasnt answered ? nice work there PW !
  • proshoppaproshoppa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys, people have already found a solution to this problem:
    Go to your launcher and at the top right corner click on Options, after that tick "Disable on-demand patching", you will need to restart your launcher and after that it will start downloading 1,9 gigs. You won't need to worry about those loading screens ever again but it still doesn't fix the issue because other players will be stuck on downloading and you will sit there and wait :D

Hope it helped you guys, Lanmeh \\

Ugh this download is taking forevvverrrrrrrrrr....... :(
    edited May 2013
    This is man stupid i have put money on this game and what i get enddles downloading lol ?
    edited May 2013
    + Bump dammit do something to this !!!! Is your servers from stone age or something ? Got like 150mb in 30 mins lol this is dam stupid ! Can i get refund of my money pls ?
  • bmaster420bmaster420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Disabled on demand patching, but now download is only at 5% after 30 min. I have a 50/5 connection, that i know is capible of getting full speeds from other sites and games. I can't believe with a game this popular you can invest in some temporary seed boxes to help with these downloads (assuming the patcher is using peer to peer).