test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

being silenced

lucifer3205lucifer3205 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
k i was silenced a few times two of the times i deserved it. this recent like 5 mins ago i was silenced or flagged as a spammer. all i said was i am reporting people spawn camping in pvp or afk'ing and they flagged me as a spammer and now i have to yet again wait 24 hours i cant even talk in guild chat. either change it so you cant talk in zone chat. or make it so you can talk in party and guild chat only while silenced. and i want my silencing removed. if you guys continue this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. good luck with this game surviving. im sure im not the only one who complained about this before
Post edited by lucifer3205 on

Comments

• newcomerbazinganewcomerbazinga Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feel your pain man. People are abusing the spam report system :( Got the same problem. Was silenced for the whole weekend - all i did was looking for people via zone chat 1 post in 40 sec or so. In 2 min was silenced. Weekend of no game at all. Hope they will fix this issue or at least ban those who abuse the spam report system. 3 days ban would be a lesson :)
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I know it's the new trend (or something) to speak your mind now-a-days in chat/text. But if you actually took a moment to have restraint and kept the comment to yourself then you would not have this current situation.

I feel bad that you got a silence in THIS case. BUT the reality is, you didn't need to advertise that were going to report spawn camping or AFK'ing. Just do it, plain and simple.

I personally report every single player that advertises /LFG AFK PvP in zone chat. But I do not go around saying that I am reporting them in-game.

I do not participate in PvP in this game but I do love PvP in games where PvP is not a second thought. So I do what I can to help out this game's PvP community improve in whatever way I can.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore