test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ban spwan camping in bg

cheychey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
seriously, if u dont plan to make the respawn area in BG a REAL SAFE SONE, u MUST made some rules about spawn camping in BG.
This annoying thing is killing the pvp a lot of players already stoped to go in BG coz of this ****.

the pvp is already dead on this game coz of afker's and spawn campers, this must be top of the priority list to fix the pvp in ur game instead of doing maintenance over and over for little fix that doesn't change anything in game.

We know this game is not oriented pvp, it's not a RvR or a GvG, just basic arena pvp, but this is precisely why u should invest a lot of time to fix bug and make pvp really fun and PLAYABLE.
atm it's not playable with afker's and spawn campers

So u have 2 choice :

- make rules where spawn camping is bannable.
or
- make respawn area a SAFE ZONE

the 2nd choice is the most intellignet, coz it will fix all exploits or abusing telport skill like rogue can do atm.

this must be change as fast as possible.
a lot of players already left coz of boring pvp, and more will leave few weeks later.
Post edited by chey on

Comments

• Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't afk in the safe spot, whether from afk farming or giving up partway thru. Problem solved the other team won't try to camp the spawn in most situations.
  • Options
    uberguberuberguber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    charononus wrote: »
    Don't afk in the safe spot, whether from afk farming or giving up partway thru. Problem solved the other team won't try to camp the spawn in most situations.
    Not always true. I was in a match where we kicked 3 AFK and tried to fight 2v5. We never gave up or went AFK, but the other team managed to jump on the spawn point and killed the 2 of us as we spawned.
    Noli sinere te ab improbis opprimi
  • Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    uberguber wrote: »
    Not always true. I was in a match where we kicked 3 AFK and tried to fight 2v5. We never gave up or went AFK, but the other team managed to jump on the spawn point and killed the 2 of us as we spawned.

... sniff sniff ...
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    uberguber wrote: »

important part in red
  • Options
    uberguberuberguber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ... sniff sniff ...

whatever...
  • Options
    krypalkrypal Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chey wrote: »
    seriously, if u dont plan to make the respawn area in BG a REAL SAFE SONE, u MUST made some rules about spawn camping in BG.
    This annoying thing is killing the pvp a lot of players already stoped to go in BG coz of this ****.

the pvp is already dead on this game coz of afker's and spawn campers, this must be top of the priority list to fix the pvp in ur game instead of doing maintenance over and over for little fix that doesn't change anything in game.

We know this game is not oriented pvp, it's not a RvR or a GvG, just basic arena pvp, but this is precisely why u should invest a lot of time to fix bug and make pvp really fun and PLAYABLE.
    atm it's not playable with afker's and spawn campers

So u have 2 choice :

- make rules where spawn camping is bannable.
    or
    - make respawn area a SAFE ZONE

the 2nd choice is the most intellignet, coz it will fix all exploits or abusing telport skill like rogue can do atm.

this must be change as fast as possible.
    a lot of players already left coz of boring pvp, and more will leave few weeks later.

Yeah prioritize the pvp in an RPG game because I want it now!!! Don't worry about the majority of people, fix the minorities above everything else NOW!

.....SHEESH!!
    Anyone else feel a certain song from willy wonka coming on
  • Options
    csilecsile Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You do know that the wrote in the pacth notes that afk fix was comming?
    And funny how you say Pvp Is dead. I never wait more than 5 min to get into a macth :))
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    important part in red

I guess I did not catch that. You are right. In most situations what you said is true.
  • Options
    nonamejohndoenonamejohndoe Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The player <None of our Business> was climbing in respawn spot and kills the remaining 2 players in there. We were not afk, we were fighting, even 5 vs 2. I hope this **** will receive a ban.
    Thanks.

The screenshots are here:
    <Removed Naming and Shaming>
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sadly name and shaming is not allowed on the forums. Please edit your post and cut out the names on the screenshot.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    The ability to spawn camp has been limited since this thread was originally made. If you have any more information on how players are reaching the spawn camps then please report such details. However since this thread began with a discussion which has since been outdated I am closing this thread but feel free to discuss this in a new or newer thread without using the forums as a means to report bad behavior. :)
This discussion has been closed.