test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Profession bugged

teerfeteerfe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Crafting is mainly impossible in the game interface. The missions which we do have the requirements doesn't show. Only recipes which are missing a component are available, at least that's what I'm viewing right now. Collecting the rewards does work. For now, I'm using the gateway (http://gateway.playneverwinter.com) to start my professions so it is a minimal bug surely due to the recent maintenance since it was working inside the game earlier today.

EDIT : It seems to be back all right while I was playing. Thanks for correcting this!
EDIT 2 : If someone can explain why it suddenly doesn't working anymore? From what I can gather, it could be linked to the number of recipes currently in progress...
Post edited by teerfe on

Comments

• ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This is not a recent problem. I've had the non-rare tasks not show up randomly since BW4 when testers were first given access. Collecting a reward seems to always fix it. It happens both in game and on the Gateway.

It will randomly fix itself after a logout, some of the time. Reseting Gateway also will sometimes fix it. Its too sporadic to figure out whats the cause.
  • tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just had that myself. No rhyme or reason to it. Just log out for a bit when it happens. It seems to fix itself.