test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bugs encountered - mail, dungeon delves, mount tokens

marzattakzmarzattakz Member Posts: 48
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi there Cryptic, I'd like to draw your attention to a few bugs I've encountered while playing Neverwinter.

Firstly thanks for the fixes to your duplicate mail error. However prior to this fix I lost in the region of 40k AD'd worth of items purchased via the Auction House due to deleting incorrectly labeled mail items that had attachments. Partly my fault for deleting true, however you SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DELETE MAIL WITH AN ATTACHMENT. The mail I thought I was deleting were old messages that had attachments removed, however in reality they still had attachments but were taking a few seconds to be displayed leading me to believe I was deleting an empty message.

Secondly last night I started a dungeon during the Dungeon Delve event. Sadly I disconnected at a point after the dungeon delve event had expired. Upon logging back in I was placed OUTSIDE the dungeon (Cavern of Karrundax) and both the dungeon delve bonus, as well as my red dungeon quest were gone (the one you get for zone completion allowing the dungeon quest). I have disconnected before in "Lair of the Mad Dragon" without loosing the dungeon delve bonus. I can live with having to run through the entire instance but was extremely pissed off with the fact that the rest of the group got their bonus chest while I lost out on mine. 3 hours for 9 seals is a ****ty return.

Lastly I was playing on a low level alt today and had purchased 3 temporary mounts via tokens. Only one mount was active, however it expired and REMOVED THE OTHER TWO from my inventory. Nothing major since I purchased a permanent mount but this is something that needs to be looked at.

As you can see the theme of this thread is things going missing, removed or lost for no apparent reason. They have an impact on the perception of the game and I'd encourage you to please look into these issues.

Wishing you all the best,
Lhylyth (Dragon Shard).
Post edited by marzattakz on

Comments

• Options
    sinistrad1sinistrad1 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    marzattakz wrote: »
    however you SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DELETE MAIL WITH AN ATTACHMENT.
    +1 to this, really keeps me worried :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zootsanzootsan Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also get duplicate mails from everything. when I get mail from the auction house, one of the mails is "real" with my attached diamonds or items, and the other is empty. if you delete one, however, BOTH disappear. So when I delete the empty duplicate, the mail with the diamonds attached disappears as well. Also, some mail messages dont show up in the in-box unless I delete a message that is already there...even if the inbox is not even close to being full.