test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LFG Dungeon Running DAILY between 17:30-24:00 GMT & All weekends

leheupleheup Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19 Arc User
Hi all,

I am a Control Wizzard with a current Gear Score of 8400, 2.4k Power, 1.8k Crit, 2.3k Recovery full control (cc/aoe) debuff build.

I am looking for a guild that will provide me with grouping constantly within the times in the title, T2 Dungeon runs all the time preferably with a severe preference to NOT exploiting maps/mechanics as I feel that it dulls the sences and prevents mastery of your character.

I am an aviod team player and am very situationally adaptive as a player, focusing on TEAM at all times, even at the cost of my own progression.

My rotation allows for my daily's (as long as im not interupted) to pop every 20 seconds as my build stands. I generate roughly a -40% debuff on a single target and a 20% on a group.

One of my mainstays is force Push but dont worry, I will not break a tank/healer rotation... BUT!..... if there is a cliff/deathdrop available I will, without hesitation, use my surroundings to our advantage.

My current damage/healing stats are 7000+.

I look forward to hearing/reading from whoever has this available.

Many thanks,

Paul
Post edited by leheup on

Comments

• eightbawleightbawl Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Paul, check us out and see if you may want to run with us. Www.Ironknightsguild.com if you enjoy running with us then maybe you will want to apply to our guild at a later time.

You are welcome tour teamspeak at iron-knights.typefrag.com 6030 ik77