test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The End of All Fighters is Coming to Neverwinter

2»

Comments

• warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    only t2 epic i played in last few days whit gwf is pirate king for which i need to use queue system, so game is dead to me already i played it only few hours last few days since cant get team for anything
  • drezekialdrezekial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They have to do something. They will lose too many people to completely ignore 2 classes.
    edited May 2013
    drezekial wrote: »
    They have to do something. They will lose too many people to completely ignore 2 classes.

ppl talking them since bw3 gwf and gf are to weak and tr and cw to strong but they dont care since they even made big nerf to gwf instead of buff which everyone wonted
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    warpet wrote: »
    ppl talking them since bw3 gwf and gf are to weak and tr and cw to strong but they dont care since they even made big nerf to gwf instead of buff which everyone wonted

To be fair it wasn't a nerf to the GF just recently. They removed an exploit bug that was causing the GF to oneshot end game bosses.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
    edited May 2013
    drakedge2 wrote: »
    To be fair it wasn't a nerf to the GF just recently. They removed an exploit bug that was causing the GF to oneshot end game bosses.

not gf :P gwf which they nerfed for bw4 and open beta
  • jobistonejobistone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drezekial wrote: »

Lots of people seem to think they will not change anything. Shame was enjoying leveling my gf alot more than a dc.
  • aldemmaldemm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think a lot of the problems also stem from the terribly one-sided dungeon design. You swarm the players with constant, respawning adds and as it turns out the best way to deal with them is not to kill them or weather them down but to CC them in a singularity and knock them off as you wait for the next add wave to come. With the constant threat of respawns and general lack of DPS, already the strengths of the fighter classes are made worthless by a single CW.

First thing I would do is make the AoE attacks of both fighters hit unlimited targets so long as they are in range. It's no wonder the cleric always has aggro on something: my enforced threat keeps hitting the targets already on me while the cleric keeps getting aggro on new mobs from healing no matter what. Additionally, this makes killing adds more viable over knocking them off.

Second, change dungeon design so that there are less but more powerful mobs. Instead of 30 adds that can be knocked off, make it 10 and then 3 extra elite adds that cannot be CC'd in any way and must be tanked and shot down at all cost. Suddenly, GFs and GWFs are more desirable while wizards still keep their niche.

As far as cleric goes, the double stacking on their circle spells either needs to go or needs to have some diminishing returns on it.
  • kirkhodgeskirkhodges Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Think it already came.
  • belladanbelladan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    While I can see the damage difference between GWF and GF; I just did my first 2 lvl 60 dungeons. Agreeably, they aren't t2, but just having the founders sword and the pvp helm kept me in 2nd place for dps on the first run. Got nicer arms, and ended up first on the second run. Our dps isn't a problem; it's the people you group with.
  • leomutretaleomutreta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    belladan wrote: »
    While I can see the damage difference between GWF and GF; I just did my first 2 lvl 60 dungeons. Agreeably, they aren't t2, but just having the founders sword and the pvp helm kept me in 2nd place for dps on the first run. Got nicer arms, and ended up first on the second run. Our dps isn't a problem; it's the people you group with.
    I think its more the people YOU group with. No way in hell any class can outdamage a rogue that is not retarted.