test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Know> Dragon Server - Hardcore PvE/PvP Guild

audioophileaudioophile Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
prototypeu.png

Twitch Stream Links
Dejest3r(Cleric)
Audiophoric(Control Wizard)
Kikyo(Trickster Rogue)
Adynn(Trickster Rogue)
Blastoise(Great Weapon Fighter)

Who are we?

<Know> is a hardcore end-game PvE/PvP Guild. We strive for perfection and demand excellence in everything we do. All of our core members are knowledgeable and skillful at the class that they play. All members have extensive, hardcore, and competitive MMO PvE/PvP backgrounds. The foundation of our Guild is unrivaled and we will for sure be a success in the future, just as we were in the past and are in the present.

Where are we going?

We already <Know> we are headed for success. Not long after reaching 60, our progression 5 man group reached "Farm Status" in every dungeon of Epic level currently released. PvP is hardly a challenge, no matter what team we face. Much can be expected in our future. Right now we are aiming towards preparation of expected 20 mans for both PvP and PvE. Hence our recruitment of other capable individuals.

What are we looking for?

- Dedicated MMO players
- MMO Veterans (PvP and PvE)
- Active Players
- North American Time Zones
- Mature Attitudes (No Crying, Take Jokes)
- Quick Learners
- Clear and Working Microphone (Mumble also required)
- Able to deal with crude humor

How do you join?

If you meet any or all of the criteria above, then either visit our website and apply or whisper "Audiophoric@Audioophile" in-game for more information. Our recruitment process isn't all rainbows and butterflies. We are picky and abrasive to recruits. Be prepared for criticism of all sorts.

If I, Audio, is not online at the time you try to contact me, then please resort to the contact list below.

- Guild Master -
Omega@omega3140

-Class Officers -
NorseFury@sstormz
Kikyo@valhalana
Intru@Zambua
Effusively@effusively
DeJest3r@dejest3r
Adynn@mortesmaestra

-Audiophoric "Recruitment Officer"
Post edited by audioophile on

Comments

• intrustitintrustit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump, Bump, Bump!
  • moont4nmoont4n Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    really proud to be a part of this guild. everyone really knows their stuff, it's not often that I join an MMO and actually enjoy a guild that I find. even though I'm not necessarily into PvE, I'm still valued for PvP because that's where my background's from. if you're on dragon server and you've been aching for the right move, <Know> is definitely one.
  • audioophileaudioophile Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump....

Recruiting CW's still!
  • arminr1993arminr1993 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great group of people like minded with high goals set if you're looking to dominate endgame and do it with the best players around....look no further.
  • audioophileaudioophile Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trickster Rogue Recruitment Closed....

Still need Clerics, GWF's, and CW's.
  • maxx412maxx412 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey. Myself and (maybe) a couple of friends might be interested in joining. I play cleric. I sent you a friend invite in-game so hit me up.
    edited May 2013
    I will contact you in-game.
  • jimmie2jimmie2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You guys still in need of DCs?
    edited May 2013
    Yes, we are still in need of DC's and GWF's, maybe one more active CW.
    edited May 2013
    Still recruiting GWF's, CW's, and DC's. Need a few GF's too.

Trickster Rogue's closed.
    edited May 2013
    Twitch streams are up to answer questions among other things.