test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestions Forum

glowyrmzglowyrmz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I think this game could really use a suggestions forum like many other games do.

It would help consolidate the posts with ideas or proposed changes from every thing else.

Player feedback is HUGE in developing an MMO and I just don't feel any connection to the devs. I feel like I have no way to express my feelings on the game to them in some manner. I've sent in some bug reports but that's about it. There's more than just bugs that we should be telling them about.

For instance, I haven't seen a way to report someone for something other than spamming by right clicking their name. What about the guy running around with the name <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>? Yeah, no thanks.

I think being able to change the scaling of HUD elements individually would be amazing. Some of them I want smaller but others that have text on them become unreadable.

Then there's the stupid Events HUD window that won't stay closed. Every time you go to a merchant or a quest giver or zone it opens back up. That **** thing juts out pretty far too! I sent that particular nugget as a bug report because hopefully it is.

Not being able to queue for skirmishes below your level is insane. Being locked out of a chunk of content (especially since most people probably don't realize you CAN get locked out since it's a dumb idea for an MMO) is not a good thing. Let's put aside the fact that there's just content I can't see now (unless I reroll), but I may miss achievements and lore possible because of it.

Apparently dungeons have the same issue but you can still get a group and all run there and zone in, you can't do that with skirmishes.

I could probably go on and on, most of these are quality of life issues, which should be a be priority after the core systems are finished in any game. Some of just design flaws. Either way, I really wish we had a more direct route to expressing our ideas and concerns. I'm sure someone tries to read these forums, but being in general or spread out over the other specific forums, it can't be easy to find all of the good feedback threads like that.

Well, thanks for your time if you made it this far. Agree? Disagree?
cROpbBa.png