test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recruit me. GF [Dragon Sever]

snowballosnowballo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi there.
I'm soon to be the best guardian fighter in this game and am looking for a guild...
Eh wait. Let me rephrase that to not sound too cocky even though it's true.

Here's some relevant stuff about myself.
I'm a Guardian Fighter taking it easy on the lvling.
I joined quite some time after beta started and didn't do the foundry grind abuse.
I'm just playing through normal content mainly and sometimes repeating some dungeons/skirmishes that I like.
Messed with the foundry for a while too, but realized I'm more of a player than a creator.
(Check my arena foundry if you want)

Content wise, I'm having an easy time anywhere I go.
I carry all my pugs through any content or bad situation so far like the best guardian that I am soon to be should.
I'm well on my way to lvl 60 and enjoying the game and my class quite a lot.
I expect it to take me a few more days to hit 60 though, as part of my free time is held hostage by other things until Monday.

Anyway, here's the deal.
It gets lonely out there in the harsh world of undead, pirates, undead pirates and what not.
So I'd like to team up with a fun bunch that doesn't take the game too seriously, but still does strive for progress.
My mmo experience is big enough to be ashamed of in real life.
So if you'r worrying about skills, I'm the one that's going to teach you the game soon enough and not the other way around.

Other things that I can offer to the guild besides being an awesome member.
I can be your tank, or dps, or dps tank, well you know it the conqueror dps/tank gf.
I'm usually pretty helpful if not busy with other things at that time.
PvE content is something I'm up for most of the time, so dungeon runs, skirmishes, quests, you name it.
PvP is something I usually don't feel like doing, I rather don't slaughter people, but work together with them instead
(I know, the idea of actually working together with people rather than killing them these days sounds super weird. Please forgive me.)

Some of the things I'm looking for in a guild.
It's gotta be on Dragon server.
English speaking, mature (but not butt-hurt).
Playtime preferably international or otherwise EU evenings nights/US evenigs.
I'm not interested in joining your forum, unless you get me interested in it after I'm a member for a while.

That's about it. I'm writing this semi serious self promotion at 4ish am in the hopes of being recruited by a guild that has comparable goals.
(So forgive me if there are any typo's or grammar issues. I'm also not a native English speaker on top of that. (Dutch))

And woah, this ended up way longer than I thought.
So instead of ending it right there I decided to comment on the length of it before I post it, to make it just a little longer.
If you actually think I will fit in after reading all this, I'm pretty sure we ll be great guildmates.

IGN: Snow
Handle: @snowballo
Snow's Melee Arena: NW-DMT7STJ9E
Combat arena. Adjustable challenge.
Difficulty: Adjustable easy - very hard
Duration: Adjustable 1 - 25min
Post edited by snowballo on

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to the Guild Snow! :)
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png