test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking For Mature Guild

fromhell82fromhell82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
I'm on the Mindflayer server, I'm a level 25 control Wizard, mostly play evenings and nights. I play a bit of everything, dungeons, skirmishes, PvP, even Foundry, I'm not a hardcore player but i do play everyday almost.
I'm already on another guild but it's one of those with many members who never play together, so i don't mind leaving it. if any guilds are open or If anyone is interested in starting a new guild contact me as well...
IGN is fromhell@fromhell82

and by mature I don't mean 17+
Post edited by fromhell82 on

Comments

• karischkarisch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It might aid folks in answering you if you were to put what timezone you are in.
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    Recruitment is CLOSED!!
  • fromhell82fromhell82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    karisch wrote: »
    It might aid folks in answering you if you were to put what timezone you are in.
    thanks, i forgot to mention that, I'm on the US, pacific time zone
    : )
  • bearwithchainsawbearwithchainsaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey man, contact me later and I can send you an invite if you would be interested. Our guild, <Wake> is a guild focused on both PVE and PVP. We just recently started up, but have a ton of experience from other MMOs. The founders (myself and a few buddies) are all 20+ and keep the atmosphere focused on the game :) So far, in the few days we've been together, we already have a pretty active roster, with about 20 on at any given time.

Feel free to contact me in game. Spiritbear@bearwithchainsaw. We'd love to have you :)